3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Magnum 500 20.08.22 11:32 pm

fuzzy image

In general, in July I assembled a PC from scratch along with a monitor. Monitor Samsung LF27T 27 inches FHD. I played games for about two weeks, everything was ok, but then at some point I noticed that the videos became fuzzy when viewed, as if played at 480, despite the fact that it costs 1080. Soap appeared in the games, the same RDR 2 looks like I'm running it in 800x600, and not in 1080 on ultra with anti-aliasing. The same applies to Dying Light 2. This fuzziness, blurring of the image, as if it were worth a non-native resolution, is constantly striking and annoying. I don’t know if this can be called a marriage, but in general the monitor works. EU resolution 1920x1080.
Initially, when the monitor was just connected, only a loose font was visible, but with such a diagonal of 1080, this was not surprising and I quickly got used to it. But the noticeable blurring of the picture that came out after about 10-12 days of using the monitor constantly annoys me. I changed the HDMI cable to another one, no effect, the latest drivers. I clambered everything in tinctures, played with clarity and brightness, but did not achieve the desired effect. What do you advise?
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 20.08.22

Magnum 500
Magnum 500 wrote:
... What do you recommend?
If there is another screen with HDMI (such as a TV), connect to it and check. If so - it's not the monitor, provided that the cables are normal. Take a vidyuhu or monitor (more cumbersome because of the size) and go to friends / acquaintances (etc.) and check there, preferably with their cables. If the problem persists, it may be the video card itself. Not used by chance, after mining?

M
Magnum 500 20.08.22

SonyK_2
No, all the components are new, from Citylink, the PC was assembled at my place at my place, there is a receipt. Cables all come with the monitor. There are no friends and acquaintances at all - to whom one could attribute a monitor or a video card. There are no problems with performance in games, if we talk about the video card. It's the feeling of 480 that's annoying, if you understand me. Despite the fact that there used to be streams or videos were muddy, you climb into the settings of the player, and there 480, changed to 1080 and everything is clear. Now I see a mutnyak, I climb into the player and there it costs 1080, so it's annoying.

L
Len4ik00N 20.08.22

Magnum 500
tried a clean reinstallation of the drivers on the video card?

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.08.22

Magnum 500
The monitor should have separate settings. Look at the clarity of the image.

M
Magnum 500 20.08.22

Denis Kyokushin
Clarity set to 80
A couple of screenshots from the stream and YouTube video in 1080, see if there is blur

Spoiler

M
Marsj 20.08.22

Don't you think that 27 inches is a lot for FHD? Of course there will be soap.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.08.22

on the screenshots of some kind of super soap is not visible despite the fact that jpeg compression is used,
most likely you need to go to the monitor settings and turn off all sorts of sharpens, response accelerators, eye protection and something else. You can also put a dot of 1 pixel in Paint and see how distorted it is with different settings. Mzhe be a monitor matrix and some kind of anti-reflective coating works there, but with F-HD, the pixels should be large enough.

M
Magnum 500 20.08.22

Marsj
I am not a connoisseur of modern hardware and that I learned a lot after the purchase. However, for two weeks sitting on such a 40 cm monitor, I did not see any soap, only ripples on the fonts

M
Magnum 500 20.08.22

MunchkiN 616 The
pixel grid is also visible. Sometimes even in games when you look at the sky, it's like through a mosquito. The fact is that with such problems the monitor probably cannot be returned back, since it works and there are no flashes or dead pixels.
What is sharp and how to turn it off? Eye protection was originally off.

m
mrKaktak 20.08.22

Marsj
I have 32 (144Hz) on FHD and everything is cool)))

M
Marsj 20.08.22

Magnum 500 wrote:
What is
sharpness Sharpness

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.08.22

Magnum 500
mobile soap

M
Magnum 500 20.08.22

Denis Kyokushin
And what else can be done? I have sharp - but there is no monica in the settings, only clarity, if this is not the same thing

S
SonyK_2 20.08.22

Magnum 500
Magnum 500 wrote:
Clarity set to 80... I have sharp - but there is no monica in the settings, only clarity...
Try to set it to the maximum, 100 or whatever it is. Problem still exists?

M
Marsj 20.08.22

If anything, screenshots of the screen do not convey the image quality of the monitor.

M
Magnum 500 20.08.22

Marsj
I can't invite you live to have a look :) I reset the nvidia settings to default, it seems to be better. I sat on a 17 inch square for 15 years, never had such problems with either graininess or clarity.

M
Marsj 20.08.22

Magnum 500
You can just take a picture, but the quality will already depend on the soap dish.