3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chinarick 20.08.22 11:32 pm

Bug that breaks the game

I encountered such a bug, at some point, when I pass by the Boston library, explosions begin, or something like that (more like the sound of a falling rotorcraft) after that the sounds are amplified and artifacts with sound are read (crackling appears, a delay in the sound, and his absence) then the game starts to sit on FPS (somewhere around 30). All this happens along with sound bugs. If you look in a certain direction, then the FPS can drop to 2-3 (it sometimes freezes and you have to wait 5 minutes). Gamepass version. I play on PC. Loading earlier saves didn't help. The unofficial patch did not help either. Lowered settings, didn't help.
In the end, I found a possible cause of this malfunction. Most likely, the fragment of the rotorcraft fell into the workshop and caught on objects and gets stuck in the textures (workbench and shelf) the fragment (however funny it may be) is trying to escape from this trap. And with multiple collisions of objects against each other, the game starts to blunt (screenshot of a possible reason for the link). Question: how to remove it?
screenshot below
https://cloud.mail.ru/home/IMG_20220811_154623[1].jpg

PS Sorry for the quality of the photo, I tried to take a screenshot, but instead of the game, a black screen will appear.
2 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 20.08.22

Chinarick wrote:
Loading earlier saves did not help.
If the bug is really due to a wreck, what is the problem with loading an earlier save.

Chinarick wrote:
caught on objects and stuck in textures
If the problem is really in the textures, as an option, remove the textures with the disable console command.

l
longerr2007 20.08.22

Chinarick wrote:
Gamepass version
What other gameplay version? There are no such and never existed. FPS always drops in Boston. Screenshot upload, your link is broken.