3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
parlord17 20.08.22 11:32 pm

Freeze when pressing F in certain cases

In general, as everyone knows, hack Dine Light 2 came out, I went and downloaded it, everything is fine, I even pleased the FPS, but the problem is that when you take an item like those that are in the boxes, in general, I press the button, there is a frieze and only then it is taken , and so on each item, as well as when silently killing zombies, I press F, a freeze occurs, and this is absolutely constant, all the settings are turned on in turn, turned off, lowered the settings, even when the lowest ones were, and the directix changed, reinstalled the game already from another site, the computer rebooted, set the priority to high, this frieze does not really interfere, but damn it is very striking to me, and some kind of comfort of the game is lost, in general, what should I do? The game is on ssd m2, 16 GB RAM, I play with fsr for quality, I also cut it off and did everything, it doesn’t help, it gives normal fps, 60-70-80,
19 Comments
Sort by:
U
Urtan 20.08.22

Honestly xs why so, there were no such problems on the face (I didn’t play co-op). Appeared on a pirate in co-op

p
parlord17 20.08.22

Urtan
Do you have the same? I'm just sinning on my PC

U
Urtan 20.08.22

parlord17
Yes , I noticed this problem . When I passed the first time alone (without a co-op) there was no such thing.
I thought the problem was in the pirate or in the crooked co-op of the second part of the game. But definitely not in the PC, the host has the same thing (to whom I connect). I sin more on a pirate. Are you having problems with solo play?

d
dippenxc 20.08.22

the same problem, friezes when picking up some items, gas cylinders, quickly killing, I myself have been looking for a fix all day, it looks like the topic has just been raised, I hope there is a fix (

W
Wadimka93 20.08.22

The same garbage .... Microfreeze when lifting objects, though not always noticeable

E
Evil in the flash 20.08.22

I confirm that this problem exists, but not constantly. Pirate.

E
El_Trolo 20.08.22

It's just that when you press f, the game freezes for a while to pay respect)

E

El_Trolo
Well, that explains everything :)

d
dippenxc 20.08.22

Here's what I found, translated by a translator.

EMP said that problems with denuvo are unrecoverable, such as the game freezing when you go after zombies and perform a stealth kill.
Today again, Denuvo has been proven to affect game performance. It's no wonder why the beta testing has lasted so long that Denuvo continues to crap gamers.

d
dippenxc 20.08.22

I hope that empress or someone else fixes it to the end (

E

dippenxc
Maybe the developers themselves will remove Denuvo, although by that time the game will already be over. Can you link to an article?

d
dippenxc 20.08.22

People answered me on YouTube, where I found it without a clue, but it looks like the truth

E

dippenxc
ok

E
El_Trolo 20.08.22

Evil in the flash Dippenxc's
words are similar to the truth, I had this with injustice 2, after Denuva was broken there. During the game, when yuzal spec. taking for some characters - she was freezing for me, and most likely it was due to security authentication triggers, since they are scattered everywhere in Denuva, and hacking does not cut it out, it just emulates passing the check, and it takes a little longer than it did would it be licensed, hence the friezes.
To finally be convinced of this theory, I downloaded the game after the developers themselves had cut Denuva out of their game, and yes - friezes in special. receptions are gone.
Here is such a story.
Moreover, no friezes were observed on licenses with Denuva, but in a pirate, where hacking bypassed protection and generated authenticity keys - they were.
That is, you need to cut out the protection, and hacking will have a side effect in the form of friezes ...

E

El_Trolo
Understood. Well, let's play as is.

d
dippenxc 20.08.22

We are waiting for the sawing out of the fucking denyuva

t
treffff 08.10.22

no one found a solution how to get rid of friezes in general and with hidden murders and selection of items in particular?

g
game_tester 08.10.22

treffff

https://www.playground.ru/dying_light_2/file/dying_light_2_neofitsialnyj_patch_ot_soobschestva-1230528

t
treffff 08.10.22

thanks game_tester
! The game has been deleted for now, because notifications about answers have stopped coming, for example. Don't you know why? But I'll try the patch. Maybe they'll do it even better? they write about the remaining frieze when choosing cigarettes