3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostet12 20.08.22 11:33 pm

Crashes at the very beginning of the game on the radio tower (prologue)

what kind of jokes? when attacked by a jumper, at the very beginning, the game crashes on the radio tower (but there is a problem in dis.tasks) constantly, a pirate, flew out before that due to error 0xc000012d, but this type of memory is not enough, in fact, everything is buzzing! top config ... I thought it was an adequate game
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
mrKaktak 20.08.22

Kostet12 What is the
top config?

K
Kostet12 20.08.22

mrKaktak
12700k+3080ti, other games are doing well! probably the problem is that pirate, either with dx11 dx12 in this game

K
Kostet12 20.08.22

the game process is running in dis.zad. by the way, that is, the PC does not consider that the game is not running, stupidly at the moment the zombies appear and jump on me crashes

E
Evil in the flash 20.08.22

Kostet12
I was helped by increasing the paging file, or just a coincidence, because after restarting the problem was gone.

K
Kostet12 20.08.22

Evil in the flash,
well, I have exactly the same place, run wherever you want, even until you're blue in the face! but the intro-game crashes on the radio tower exactly, the file is put on 2 disks of 8 gigs (16) this is enough! other games are going great, except for the GOD of VAR, but there I played for several hours and crashed, but here it’s crap

K
Kostet12 20.08.22

Tobish intro-game does not want to see the game, very strange!

E

Kostet12
Try to lower the settings to the very minimum for the sake of checking the settings, suddenly this moment will slip through.

E

At the same time, the game crashed just like yours, the paging file (it's on the SSD) was about five gigs, raised it to ten, went through without problems. I have 16 gigs of RAM.

K
Kostet12 20.08.22

Evil in the flash is
understandable, the swap file is shorter ... I deleted the game, then someday I will install it and play, it didn’t work, it seems like I checked with an 8 GB file, it shouldn’t have crashed