3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nostromona 21.11.19 02:50 am

How to throw out unnecessary weapons from Persian? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

how to throw the bought weapon?
28 Comments
Sort by:
t
tema padonok 21.11.19

nostromona
campaign nothing, he hesitated

o
origamikiller 21.11.19

Looking at GTAV – it is necessary to wait online and buy it gun Cabinet :)

j
jubo 21.11.19

There is another problem. I had an old cowboy revolver, the usual not disappeared. How to throw a not found, but accidentally found in the Apothecary's shop at the Valentine underground office. Need to go to the Apothecary in the back, there will be an iron door. Should it try to break, and then knock. We will not open, but will be able to get the pharmacist to open the door. Inside, among other things, will be one of the unique revolvers, which will be replaced with one that was in his hand. Profit!

Yes, it's not quite on topic, but I write for the seekers, like me

Spoilers pass(!)
Spoilers a need to take at least one stick of dynamite, because there is a wall safe that opens only with his sword. There's a second steel door on the way out, but open it I did not succeed, perhaps it was necessary to use the sword, but the second I did not have. When we go inside, 4-5 people inside caught on and start shooting, so the best option after logging from dead eye to give headshots. Even the girl - she will beg not to kill, but shoot, when you turn away. On the floor around the table, especially not pass, will not interfere with stool and body. When the police will scream that building surrounded, one policeman tries to go inside, it will be seen on the map. Others will not go, will have to wait. Convenient to interrupt the main thread from the pharmacy, they will climb in the door will not be difficult. To hack cash pharmacist need lockpicks, which I did not have. The end result is to take 150-200 bucks. After investigation, the city will be introduced a special provision, all institutions will be closed.

N
Niakris13 21.11.19

All the weapons on the horse, approach the horse and I barrel to the right.

l
l7epxaTb 21.11.19

Niakris13
Hey Cowboy, about the horse we know. The question is about the disposal of excess weapons. A lot of rebolero the difference between which is the name and stats at the minimum I like. On my Isabelle a bunch of carabiners, and it's infuriating to constantly switch between them to get the coveted. Require Philips lighting S. A. which we could not lay down weapons, well, or stupidly throw on the ground.

R
RikoChiko 21.11.19

So is there a solution? I have lying a revolver which can't be cleaned, but somehow managed to lose it recently pumped a pump-action shotgun.

n
nibler99 21.11.19

Recochica
You have it from the hands knocked. Myself so the gun was lost and did not notice :)

R
RikoChiko 21.11.19

nibler99
It seems that, Yes. I have in the mission after the battle, burning the weapon icon and while the bodies were searched, he managed abyss.

n
nibler99 21.11.19

Recochica
I'm past random events passed, blended into a fight, Domstal gun, to me its saasu knocked out, got another, also knocked out, got the last one, and it dislodged)

O
OptikRUS 21.11.19

How do you get rid of the rifle?

n
nkoin2 21.11.19

can odalite with https://www.playground.ru/cheats/red_dead_redemption_2_redaktor_sohranenij_save_editor_pc_ps4_v_0_1_0_0_xb36hazard-89073/ editor savegames. select the tab weapon and what the trunk does not need a choose Unarmed. Profit.

I
Iven13 16.07.20

nkoin2
Thank you very much.

f
funnfunn 16.07.20

With the help of the trainer removed the not needed.
My question is how to fix the weapon on the shoulder and back. And then during the upcoming fierce slaughter, it remains on the horse, but understand it when already in battle. A pain PPV.

S
SFTDreameR 09.11.20

Bleth, do not believe: bought all the weapons from the gunsmith, think "how to remove the extra?" I go into this discussion, score and decide to rent a hotel room. I go in and randomly walk up to the drawer, reading, and there's the Armory.
You can put your arms down there, what's the coincidence? Just looking for a way to clean up and right there on you.

K
KIBERMAX 09.11.20

SFTDreameR
So in the camp in a solitary company next to Arthur's bed box, as you can remove excess, as well as online in the camp there is a box where you can remove excess.

a
analnoe otverstie 09.11.20

nkoin2
and the ban will not give for him in the steam?

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 11.11.20

hole
So in one of the last patches added a box for weapons in the camp and any hotel, why mod? It used to be nowhere else to be folded, but now it's no longer relevant.

1gorazer 19.11.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
As it turned out to be very relevant, the situation is such that after opening the second holster added to the inventory OLD (i.e. partially broken and spoiled) cowboy revolver and cut while there were normal duplicates, the old weapon does not change to the new it remains always and in the box it is not displayed and it is impossible to put it with the horse in a drawer. Funny course feature...

d
demotanatas 08.12.20

1gorazer
Is this problem still unresolved? Is that fucking old cowboy revolver still impossible to throw away or lose?

B
BioHoHoL 08.12.20

1gorazer
Maybe a pirate bug. I'm fine. Everything is displayed and everything changes. Or try as above written with the Save Editor.