3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xcqwezx 20.08.22 11:54 pm

Freezes on RP servers (Rage Multiplayer)

Hello everyone, for a year now I have been sitting with this problem and could not solve it, from time to time it freezes on servers (in the GTA itself everything is perfect on ultras), my GTA settings are on low in the window full screen 5 by 4. Let's move on to the config . The config for such a game, in my opinion, is sufficient for a comfortable game, in terms of FPS, everything is within the normal range compared to the tests. For convenience, all components will also be displayed on screenshots from Aida.
rtx 3050 8gb, ryzen 5 3600 4.2ghz (it costs 100% in terms of power supply for higher frequencies, by default 3.6. Please don’t write friezes without overclocking, the friezes are exactly the same), two sticks for 8GB HyperX Fury rgb 2600 MHz, that is 16 in total. Default timings, hmp profile defaulted to 2600. motherboard b450m asrock steel legend. Bp aerocool cylon 650w (I understand that the block is still shit, but it’s hardly a problem in it)

Internet at 10 megabytes per second from the provider house ru and router tp link (honestly I don’t remember the model, but if it’s important I’ll look for a box from it)
Well and the screen of the Internet speedtest itself.
The components were all bought relatively recently, except for the processor, motherboard and power supply, like a year and a half

Also, the gameplay itself, where those same friezes are clearly visible, was uploaded to YouTube (also attached with an overlay msay autoburner)
Spoiler
In my opinion, the problem is on the Internet, I think that it is too small for this game. Otherwise, I did not notice any jumps in the msai autoburner affecting the friezes.
It will be very interesting to read your opinion about this problem and its solution.
1 Comments
Sort by:
x
xcqwezx 20.08.22

I wanted to add that all firewood is new, like a chipset, visual c ++, directix, etc.