3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xstriiim 21.08.22 12:03 am

Weapons without whistles

Are there weapons in the game (katanas, sabers, not Aladdin's) with excellent characteristics, on which you do not need to hang upgrades that turn weapons into a Christmas tree, with idiotic acids and fires, but with the ability to dismember each and with excellent damage, for example?
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 21.08.22

xStriiim wrote:
There are weapons in the game (katanas, sabers, not like Aladdin) with excellent characteristics, on which you don’t need to hang upgrades
Suddenly, the characteristics of weapons depend on the level and rarity, respectively, the higher the level, the better the stats, and mods not only increase the characteristics but and allow you to impose various effects, however, no one forces you to hang them.

And of course, the legendary katana can also be found, as an option, you can loot the flooded area there are a lot of chests and legendaries often come across and the chests respawn on a new one (however, this is the case everywhere), so you can do it all the time.

The main problem is that in the second part, craft was cut out, respectively, you won’t be able to craft any legendary, and it’s pure random whether you find the weapon you need or not, well, you can still buy from merchants, again, the range of weapons depends on your level.

x
xstriiim 21.08.22

saa0891
Clear. THX

P
POLKOVNIK2005 21.08.22

saa0891
You are behind the times in a relatively flooded area, this shit has been fixed a long time ago by bastards.

x
xstriiim 21.08.22

POLKOVNIK2005
Then where to find a katana?

E
El_Trolo 21.08.22

saa0891
and the chests respawn on a new
one. They respawn for about an hour of game time, I don’t remember the exact time, but the farm is so-so...

E
El_Trolo 21.08.22

xStriiim
I don't know how in the main game, but on NG+ in the city gangs of renegades will spawn near the chest with legendary loot - the yellow icon will be a hint. These chests drop powerful weapons and items. There I found a red katana, not even yellow, but immediately red in rarity.