3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NiteLite 21.08.22 12:03 am

Online game.

If you have any problems while playing online, or you just want to ask questions about the online game mode, or want to share the IP numbers of the servers, then also contact here.
209 Comments
Sort by:
l
lucalow 21.08.22

2FGR
Does your SaintRow2 have a pirate?

F
FGR 21.08.22

I have a pirate

J
Jakes_D 21.08.22

And I have a pirate. What is the difference? Gryat and on it online you can. I created the game myself. Waited 4 minutes no one tsepanulsya. Eh.

F
FIFTY E1GHTH_ 21.08.22

I downloaded the Razor version and still can't connect, it says "You can't join this game" what could be the problem?

C
CRY-ALEX 21.08.22

same question

s
souja boy 21.08.22

and in a pirate network

k
ka3anova 21.08.22

the server is practically 24/7 until 3 am server name ka3 or no chits come in I will be glad

k
ka3anova 21.08.22

people come in he is now working name ka3 (ka is broadcasting 3(troika))

R
Raitatsu 21.08.22

People Lay out instructions on how to gamble on Lan. I really want to, but it hurts (pyratchina from raiz0r@)

U
Ulman 21.08.22

just ... you press IN THE GANG, you enter the registration type, enter your email and password from it.

P
Paha_Virt 21.08.22

Help pliz, I can’t play on the network, I go in, log in, go to the section in the gang, see the list of servers, click where else there is free space, writes to download or create a new character, I already tried this and that, well, after pressing these buttons, it takes a long time to load . and then a window pops up and it says: No games found.
What to do plz help.

U
Ulman 21.08.22

you need to connect to where the ping is indicated, and not a dash. If the ping is not indicated, then it is VERY large ...

P
Paha_Virt 21.08.22

Thanks those big kind person :)

g
george-92 21.08.22

Damn... I'll buy a license today, but still it doesn't search and doesn't go to servers... what kind of nonsense...?
even if it finds it, it still won't come in.
:(

r
roeH 21.08.22

PLZZZZ! HELP! I switch to English, but I write in a foreign language, and in another one over the network or in a gang, I just can’t write anything! HELP!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZ

A
Arsenych 21.08.22

let's go play a network card "the server is called MAZA FACKA 666"!
WELCOME EVERYONE!

A
Arsenych 21.08.22

What are the cheats for the network !!!!!!??????????

r
roeH 21.08.22

Arsenych,
I’ll go there without fail, at least help me!

A
Arsenych 21.08.22

how to help you?

server changed "EA SPORT"!

r
roeH 21.08.22

Did not get it! Should I reinstall?