3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blue Cat 21.08.22 12:03 am

Who played Menstromancer?

Actually a question concerning the bloody kinetics. It seems that everything is fine at the beginning of the game (because it doesn’t smear), but after the prologue, it feels like it turns into some kind of game ... There are no normal infusions, nor to shoot at bloodless opponents, that is, when meeting with elementals, it turns into ballast. I'm not talking about the role-playing of a dhampir-bloody kineticist.
Everything looks great on paper. The vampire who controls the blood never misses, and so on. But in fact, infusions are shit, there are no attacks, he kills himself with a frailty, that is, you need to invest in traits that are unnecessary under normal conditions, and when he meets some kind of elems and homunculi, he grabs a biba and shouts "I won't give it to anyone, mine by right! "
No, it is possible to make a full-fledged disabled person out of this handicapped person and complete the game, but is such a challenge worth the nerves?
Or I just didn’t know all the subtleties of this wonderful class, maybe it’s really wonderful, but I just haven’t caught up with something?
PS. I know, I know, the dhampir race is clearly superfluous when creating a character, but it was too obvious here, I could not resist
3 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xmax1234 04.09.22

Blue Cat
Well, in fact, everything is like that. The bloody kineticist is almost incapable of AoE, although his abilities can deal decent damage to single targets, but this skill is too limited in the number of uses, and the kinetics class itself is very flawed in fact, it seems to be a warrior with low magical abilities, and seems to be a magician with worthless attack abilities. Yes, and you can play for a dhampir only if you have the manners of a true masochist, because for the sake of very obvious abilities like the same healing, you have to spend such rare class skill points. I tried to go through the lich as a dhampir, so I cursed already in the first hours of the game, the undead have no narrowly specialized healers, I have to recruit mercenaries and download dark clerics from them, while throwing out all the other party members because of their unsuitability to play in the lich group,
So let it be for the sake of roleplay, but dhampir is pathetic. As an option, you can still make dark priests from them to damage enemies away from the main party, but such dances with a tambourine are not worth it

G
Gvs3a8g40f 12.09.22

Xmax1234
Pavilion kineticist is the strongest class in the game, took kingmaker kalik (water kineticist) for 680+ damage with 1 crit cast...

X
Xmax1234 12.09.22

Gvs3a8g40f
Try "Asasina" he squeezed out damage for 1000+ with his snail that was given after level 20. For water kinetics I know, I compared not so long ago various elements of the class, where water gave out the greatest damage. But I still prefer casters and classic warriors/paladins because of their ease of control and ease of understanding, and their abilities are nice.