3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anonse27 21.08.22 12:03 am

FPS drops sharply on a powerful PC

Approximately after updating gta online 1.58 ran into a problem. At a random moment, after about one hour of playing, the FPS drops sharply to 10-15, after that, after 5-10 minutes, at a random moment it becomes normal. At the same time, the temperature of the processor and video card is normal, there is no throttling. The PC is good, (Radeon RX6500 XT, i5 11400f, 16gb DDR4 3200MHz) in GTA on ultra more than 100 fps. This happens both in the plot and online, and even in GTA5 RP. Windows is clean, there are no viruses 100%, and in other games the fps does not fall. The drivers on the video card are fresh, but knowing AMD, they may just be crooked. I also noticed that sometimes the fps drops when the weather changes, namely when the rain ends. So far I have not found a solution to the problem anywhere, I will be glad to hear from you.
4 Comments
Sort by:
t
t830x 21.08.22

anonse27
We must wait for the next update when the optimizon is returned back.

I know one person who used to have at least 200fps online. It turns out another update in the game and herraks - fps from the strength of 55 no more.
At that time, I also sagged from 75 to 40 in certain places on the map. After half a year, they rolled out a new DLC and returned the old FPS

P
Palych Rokov 21.08.22

anonse27 wrote:
PC is good, (Radeon RX6500 XT, i5 11400f, 16gb DDR4 3200MHz) in GTA on ultra over 100 fps.
Is this a good PC?

E
Evil in the flash 21.08.22

Palych Rokov
Do you think it's good only i9 and 3090? The game fits the system requirements, especially since the person writes that the problem is in a particular game.

a
anonse27 21.08.22

Palych Rokov
Yes, an adequate configuration with a powerful six-core processor, fast xmp 3200mhz memory and a normal card for the price range. Absolutely all games are on ultra, they also do rendering. For GTA such a system is more than enough.