3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadlon 21.08.22 12:04 am

Where is the best place to download Carbon?

Hello. Please, advise a site for downloading carbon, I'm afraid to pick up a virus on a PC. Thanks in advance.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Savok179 21.08.22

Rutor torrent-igruha rutracker Availability of VPN, otherwise nothing. I always watch rutor.

P
Pavel Rally 21.08.22

Shadlon
Install a free antivirus, create a restore point before downloading the game.

B
BDmitriy 21.08.22

Savok179
In Rutor, garbage can be downloaded to the heap, I do not recommend it. Rustorka and Rutreker

E
Evil in the flash 21.08.22

BDmitriy
What kind of garbage? I've been using this site for a long time and never had any problems.

B
BDmitriy 21.08.22

Evil in the
flash Somehow I downloaded an old repack of the Crysis trilogy, after rebooting the computer, the left site from autoload began to open

S
SonyK_2 21.08.22

BDmitriy
BDmitriy wrote:
... downloaded the old repack of the Crysis trilogy, after rebooting the computer, the left site from autoload began to open
. trash. And it's better to download distributions with a large number of distributors from well-known "collectors" - less likely to download a repack with a "surprise". Problematic distribution will not be kept by a large number of users.

B
BDmitriy 21.08.22

SonyK_2 It's
not the first day I download, I'm aware of the ticks. The site opened generally different, not the authors of the repack. Yes, and there were quite a few seeds, sort of. In short, Rutor stopped trusting

S
SonyK_2 21.08.22

BDmitriy
BDmitriy wrote:
...Rutor ceased to trust
So far, I have never "flyed" with their distributions, although I have been downloading for more than a year. But I also use other trackers - HHM, Rutreker, occasionally Rustroka (especially after the forced requirement to turn off the ad blocker).

b
barabear 21.08.22

SonyK_2
Adguard has long bypassed the requirement to disable the blocker on the Rustor, at least on the paid version I have not seen this window for 3 months