3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jackletopisets39 21.08.22 12:04 am

Joystick stuck on xbox series s controller

Joystick sticks. How to fix?
2 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackletopisets39 21.08.22

Maybe it's because of the dust. Has anyone had such a problem? How did you fix it?

E
El_Trolo 21.08.22

Jackletopisets39
How else can I fix it? Here, either carry it to a service center, or disassemble and clean what sticks with you there.

I personally never had any problems with box gamepads - at one time I owned two from xbox360, later I bought from xbox one, now I play on xbox series X. All controllers worked and work fine, Microsoft is a serious office.

There is also a gamepad from ps4 (duslshock4), and so, Sony's office - they are still scammers, I will never get tired of repeating this. I started drifting the right stick (it constantly leads the camera to one of the sides). So, not only cleaning, but even replacing the stick completely did not help him, they sent the same garbage that drifts. I suspect that all Sony products are like this. He spat, bought a new dualshock - he was lucky, nothing leads anywhere to the side. For now.

With the Nintendo switch, the same garbage, but it is simpler there - the drift stick is removed without soldering, on a cable and a bolt. I just ordered a new one, installed it, calibrated it, and now everything is fine, I use it.