3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlatoust17 21.08.22 10:26 pm

Black monitor screen

When I came home from work in the evening and started the computer for the first time in a day, I saw a black screen. The computer works as usual by sound, an inscription appears and disappears on the monitor that the monitor is in standby mode. the same thing, the monitor does not work. I decided to check the old monitor, connected it - there is no picture. Then I connected the TV as a monitor, the same picture, there is no image. What is the problem, is the death of the video card?
There are no bios beeps.
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 21.08.22

try moving the video card to another slot if there is another slot.
for some reason, the video card could also turn off the desktop on the processor GPU, if there is one in the pitch.

Z
Zlatoust17 21.08.22

MunchkiN 616 no other slot

M
MunchkiN 616 21.08.22

Zlatoust17
Is there a built-in GPU?

Z
Zlatoust17 21.08.22

MunchkiN 616
What is this?

M
MunchkiN 616 21.08.22

Zlatoust17
which exists in most Intel and some AMD processors. (the motherboard will have video outputs on the rear panel like a video card)

Z
Zlatoust17 21.08.22

MunchkiN 616
No, there is no such thing

S
Sergjiei 21.08.22

Zlatoust17
Something died in the PC, bring it to the service.

S
SonyK_2 21.08.22

Zlatoust17
Zlatoust17 wrote: ... I connected it through different connectors, it's the same everywhere, the monitor does not work. I decided to check the old monitor, I connected it - there
is no picture.
-then take another video card (even the weakest one, as long as it displays an image) and check it on it? - if not:
Sergjiei wrote:
...bring it to the service.

M
Marsj 21.08.22

Zlatoust17 wrote:
What is the problem in the death of the video card?
Maybe.