3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lolik1995 21.11.19 02:51 am

Solution to all errors (dx12, memory, dev error, blue screen, and similar) (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

Config of my system: i7 8700, 1080ti, 16gb ram, Win 10 x64 latest version, firewood too, but with other flying.
With the release of the game constantly crashes with different errors (and without), up to blue screen and crash all running programs.
Until yesterday, I've tried absolutely all the solutions that are on the Internet in the vast ru, unpoetical, and how I guessed his rich imagination and experience. After you solve one error, a crash with another (so I had absolutely all the errors).
Yesterday due to some circumstances had to move the system to another drive (from SSD to SSD). And somewhere in the endless forums I read something about a swap file (I can't find links). It said that the file Lin. needs to contain all physical memory (i.e. RAM), I have 16GB.
As it has been disabled I have thought will try, will not be worse, put in system disk 16GB swap file.
Start the game waiting for the next error.... And.... Absolutely not a single error for two days of play 12 hours... Even the Frisians were missing, which were at the lowest settings and all the rest.

So, to solve your crashes and errors you must have:
1. Latest driver Nvidia
2. The latest version of Windows 10 x64 (with updates to other Microsoft products, because Dx12 is updated this way)
3. Enough space on the system disk (on which Windows is installed) to set the swap file to a volume equal to the volume of your RAM
4. And of course your PC must at least meet the min requirements of the game. (otherwise all the above is useless)

I really hope that will help most who have had the same mistakes as me.
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lolik1995 21.11.19

Please write in the comments who helped.
If not, fully describe your problem and the configuration PC.
I will try to help, because I really did just everything....

O
Oleg Adrenalin 21.11.19

Lolik1995
Such decisions any schoolboy knows.
Sorry author!It's nothing personal!
The game recommends 12 gig.memory
My iron is older and weaker than yours had no problems with starting the game.
Frieze of little menus but I don't think I urgently need a paging file raise(

L
Lolik1995 21.11.19

Oleg Adrenalin
I was asked to write helped or not.
Comments on don't need.

c
chuba_73 21.11.19

Lolik1995 wrote:
I was asked to write helped or not
well, you're not done of course but the same recipe I advised since the beta - there is another problem, however it is uporotyh some users not slazit from ownesboro and sevens - my hardware is not top another fx sitting and pulls without any problems in fh and I have always said that Assembly especially for games is evil