3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Julia Lane 21.08.22 11:01 pm

Bug or workaround? Quest \"first lessons\"

Gentlemen, help with advice. Got stuck while doing a quest. "First Lessons", at the moment where Tolfdir is practicing. Stupidly stands and waits. The clickability of the Persian is zero, the game indicates that the "character is busy", while doing nothing (And without him, I can't get to the quest with Saarthal. expecting something from me...
29 Comments
Sort by:
g
givemethedust 21.08.22

This is not the place where you need to stand in a circle and cast a magic amulet?

J
Julia Lane 21.08.22

Givemethedust
That, but the amulet does not help. Casted - and to the light bulb. Does not react.

n
nestrbob 21.08.22

Julia Lane
Maybe they expect you to demonstrate your scream?

J
Julia Lane 21.08.22

nestrbob
Screaming, but also does not solve the problem.

J
JOKERIVAN 21.08.22

Well, here it’s standard from the series: litsukha or repack, which version and which mods are installed

n
nestrbob 21.08.22

Julia Lane
Make a screen of this episode, otherwise it's so hard to judge where you're stuck. There were difficulties in this place about 2 years ago, but I don't think you have a two year old version of the game.

J
Julia Lane 21.08.22

JOKERIVAN Repack
, downloaded from torrent. I’ll tell you the version, but I don’t even know where to look for it to see it. Haven't installed any mods yet.

J
Julia Lane 21.08.22

nestrbob

This is the place.

n
nestrbob 21.08.22

Julia Lane
Your GG should stand in the left circle on the floor, then they will pay attention to him and continue the dialogue.

J
Julia Lane 21.08.22

nestrbob
And she stood in a circle, and cast, jumped around him, and danced, nothing. "The character is busy."

n
nestrbob 21.08.22

Julia Lane
In this place, the GG is passive, they should turn to him. I don’t remember, but there is no additional task for the GG before training? Type to communicate with the headman of the Academy.

J
Julia Lane 21.08.22

nestrbob
has already been completed, I talked to everyone, even with the students. It remains only to cast the amulet for the last time. I cast and that's it, it hung. I cast five times, then it dawned on me that something was going wrong ... he had zero reaction to all my body movements.

n
nestrbob 21.08.22

Julia Lane
Have you learned this amulet? A force field should appear in front of you and you must hold it (otherwise it will not work), and the teacher will cast a spell on you.

r
riocraft 21.08.22

It is necessary not to run around him with the active spell "Small Charm", but to stomp almost in one place without activating the spell. After a while, try again to activate the amulet.
If it doesn't work, end this stage with the console command:
SetObjectiveCompleted MG01 50 1
Or end the quest with the command:
setstage MG01 200
Don't forget to save before the commands

n
nestrbob 21.08.22

riocraft
In this quest, the GG cannot move until it is completed, he stands still.

r
riocraft 21.08.22

nestrbob
can't until they offer a demo.

n
nestrbob 21.08.22

riocraft To
move means to move, but it can cast spells.

n
nestrbob 21.08.22

Our girl must have gone to bed. Application of Lesser Ward
Spoiler

J
Julia Lane 21.08.22

riocraft
will try this right now. I’ll say right away that the console didn’t help, I drive in a command, the screen goes blank for a second, then it displays the same thing.

J
Julia Lane 21.08.22

nestrbob
Why not? He told me to do it, I did it, and that's it ... I can run, and move, and dance with a tambourine.