3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zahar_cover 21.08.22 11:16 pm

GPU is under load

It starts from 0% and then 100% in a second, then 6% then 100% fluctuates.
AMD rx 550 series video
card
1 Comments
Sort by:
01001000 01101001 21.08.22

Zahar_cover
Oh! On my amud cards the same garbage. This has already been discussed, go here: https://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/skachet_nagruzka_i_chastota_videokarty_rx_580_4gb_sapphire-1003989/ - The load and frequency of the video card jumps. RX 580 4gb SAPPHIRE.
All the same. It is necessary to determine in two aspects:
1) If the load value changes (this is a well-known amd joke), without changing the frequency and smoothness of the gameplay, then everything is fine. Otherwise, further under the spoiler.
More often than not, MSI Afterburner lies for cards. Things to try:
- Go to the PROPERTIES (settings / settings) of this application. - Check the box - "ENABLE universal GPU load monitoring mode".
- There, in the "BASIC" tab, scroll down to the "AMD Compatibility Properties" section.

In theory, this should help. Well, or I don’t remember exactly, googled the topic "Unified GPU usage".

Paragraph_22) Is there a fault of the rest of the equipment (i.e. it is better to shoot a video with the output of all the data and list the characteristics of the equipment). The video will show if there is a problem with the lack of data for the video card, with temperatures, processor overload, or maybe it's the game itself.
The miner works differently (from the experience of communicating with it, such problems have already been solved), taking away performance, and this is noticeable on FPS (in particular, in idle time, although it can also turn off when you exit the game). You can check, turn off the Internet (should help). Well, observation helps, with it game projects become unplayable.