3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U4ihaMadara 21.08.22 11:16 pm

A bunch of questions about the combat system

In general, I recently tried to play kenshi, and I would like to clarify some points)
The first is with attack speed. For all heavy weapons, does it only heal with strength, or does agility also get a bit of a buff? Well, does dexterity give attack speed for BI.
Further in terms of damage, there are a lot of questions, so I’ll scatter it by points xD
1. For all weapons (except for BI), damage is dealt by the skill of the weapon itself + attack skill + dexterity for cutting?
2. Then the blunt weapon will be weaker in any way, because the dexterity damage does not increase, unlike the cutting one? Or is crushing damage also additionally increased by some parameter?
3. Now about BI. In order to maximize the damage from the BI, you need to pump in the fortress, strength and the BI skill itself, but the attack parameter does not give anything? Also, where does BI get cutting damage from? And since it is, does it mean that dexterity also increases damage?
And more about defense and evasion.
1. Does the defense give a chance to block a blow with a weapon? That is, the hand-to-hand man does not need it?
2. Evasion. I noticed several times that my people with a katana dodged attacks. So evasion makes sense even for people with light weapons, and not just BI? Or is it the way the defense works that sometimes he just evades the attack instead of blocking?
Dofiga already the question is out, but there are a couple more points ... XD
Is the yellow HP bar different from the gray one? I'll give you an example. They took me to 0 in the head with a blunt weapon, the bar is gray, and over time it fills up to 100 and turns green. And now the same only cutting. I healed, the strip turned from red to yellow, and then everything is the same, with the same speed it will be restored to 100 and there is no difference, was the damage crushing or cutting?
And one more question about forging. My chela has a forging skill of 93, he forges day and night, but progress has stupidly froze. I didn’t keep track, but it feels like he gains 3 percent of the skill in a day of continuous work. Is it normal that it takes so long to swing, or am I doing something wrong?)
Thanks in advance for your help :3
1 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_POMAH 21.08.22

U4ihaMadara Attack
speed depends on weapon class. Strength is taken into account only for heavy weapons, for everything else - dexterity. Strength also affects melee damage. (when an NPC blows you 50-60hp with a sword, you break his arm and he writes out 150hp with one left))).
Agility does not affect attack speed in BI, only skill. The attack parameter is responsible for the frequency of strikes.
On defense - if you wear heavy / medium armor - takes into account the defense parameter, if rags - evasion.
For HP: a yellow bar of health (for example, hands) means that it is only healing, but has not yet healed. And if cutting damage does not pass, then it will fall off the fuck (with a value of -100).
PS, in general, there is a lot of stuff on the wiki
https://kenshi.fandom.com/en/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8 %D1%8F_%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8