3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fashss 03.09.22 09:13 pm

Stupor on the mission \"Let's build a skyscraper\"

Karoch there are 2 conditions for starting this task
1) build all 14 enterprises, I did it
2) complete all the tasks of 11 pieces, I completed 10/11 but there are no more tasks, and what is the 11th task?
32 Comments
Sort by:
f
fashss 03.09.22

f
fashss 03.09.22

d
dehis901 03.09.22

fashss
how to build it please tell me

G
Gogerman... 03.09.22

fashss
buddy, same problem, don't you understand?

n
nopd28 03.09.22

I have the same issue, is there a solution?

g
growebirdx 03.09.22

I also have no ideas, I have already passed all the side effects, except for any fees

G
GR81 03.09.22

Most likely you need to talk to the one who gave the task, usually this is how business tasks end (only a guess)

G
Gogerman... 03.09.22

apparently a bug, and in order to build a skyscraper, you don’t even need to go through all the tasks of enterprises, you just need to buy everything

K
Kaskella 03.09.22

Likewise. The quest "Best Friends Forever" just doesn't appear. Because of this, it is impossible to build a skyscraper.

E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

Kaskella
There is a solution to all problems. You need to select the folder with the game and press Shift + Del will help 100%.

E
Evgeny Voronin 03.09.22

Evil in the flash
Funny :)

T
The_DIHEKI 03.09.22

Sometimes scripts do not run in the game, i.e. quest markers, NPCs or items for Cutting Edge photos do not appear, alternatively, while passing the tasks of the enterprises, the scripts for completing the enterprise may not work, in order to complete the enterprise without a bug, you must restart the game before the last task. Also, all quest tasks must be completed after restarting the game, so that the scripts will definitely close the passage of the
fashss task

W
Wolf Mercenary 03.09.22

Just finished playing pirate.
All areas (except one, where the Tower will stand) were 100% completed - a golden Saints badge appeared before the end of the story.
And after the last mission, I immediately got a task - to build a tower. Built, watched a fig video, demolished the game.

T
The_DIHEKI 04.09.22

Completed the game for the second time, 11 missions are 5 blue side quest groups, 3 green shop groups, 1 yellow collectible group, 1 purple enterprise quest group, and the last item is the main quest. 11/11
Something like this

S
Stre1ok2578 04.09.22

Can someone upload a save before this task?

B
BunnyLolaBugs 12.09.22

Has anyone solved the problem?

B
BunnyLolaBugs 12.09.22

The_DIHEKI
If it's not difficult to throw a save with the passage of it in the internet nowhere.

B
BunnyLolaBugs 12.09.22

The_DIHEKI
I will be very grateful. Tired of looking for a game save. It's hard for everyone to help those in need.

B
BunnyLolaBugs 12.09.22

Wolf-
Mercenary

S
Scout666 12.09.22

Wolf Mercenary
as