3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 03.09.22 09:13 pm

Now it will not be possible to choose the gender of the main character

This is a return to the origins of the series and the developers no longer want to give choices that affect the authenticity of the game. Do you like this solution?
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
altered 03.09.22

Where did you hear that there will be no gender choice?

B
BDmitriy 03.09.22

Altered
We play as Basim. Where is the gender choice?

trondale
not to my liking

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.09.22

trondale
Do you need him, the choice of gender? Never played for the women of the assassins.

T
Thief Pirate 03.09.22

No woman, no game.

D
Daniel Adven 03.09.22

I will turn the calendar over, and again the first assassin.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.09.22

if the game still takes place in an obnibus, then from the point of view of the plot of the logic of the universe, this is a little better.
somehow I was thinking about the topic - what if the data is damaged and the identity of the ancestor is significantly lost? in theory, a modern person runs there, historically prepared to be historically correct, and in fact the world is largely the fruit of his imagination and the fantasy of pitch, and such a world is not as easy to bring down as in the original assassins. also in the original assassins it is not entirely clear how full the free will of the operator is and how he speaks and acts. if the set of wills were complete, then he would rather mess up the simulation on dialogues more often and if he did at key moments clearly not what his ancestor did, which is not obvious.
so, in principle, the plot when the gender is the same and body type 1 and body type 2 does not strongly contradict the concept of games.

V
V_o_l_b_k_a 12.09.22

Ubisoft essentially abandoned the further promotion of rainbow garbage, they were surprised, this of course will greatly strengthen the story of the protagonist and make it more realistic.

y
yar1097 12.09.22

V_o_l_b_k_a
They did not refuse. It's just that this part is a prequel to Valhalla. The backstory of Basim will be told - an Arab assassin who at the beginning of Valhalla joined the Eivor clan, and took an important part in the events of the conquest of England.
Spoiler At the end of Valhalla, it turns out that from the very beginning he was the reincarnation of Loki, the Norse god of cunning and deceit.
Spoiler In the modern timeline, he was released from the mysterious Forerunner machine he's been in since the Viking Age, and is now the main character to play as in modern times.
For these reasons, the gender of the character will be determined initially.

T
Tiella 12.09.22

Denis Kyokushin
woman - you yourself