3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 03.09.22 09:13 pm

Discussion of the plot - assassins, era, characters

What do you think the plot will be built around and its development?

The developers said that the game will tell a story that takes place between 860 and 870 years in Baghdad, during the anarchy of Samarra, and will put us in the place of Basim.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aalsitsh 03.09.22

There are no thoughts about the plot, because, as I understand it, Derby McDevitt is most likely working there, so something more or less tolerable should come out. But there are a lot of questions about the gameplay. For example, what about weapons? I hope there will be a toolkit like an AS fraternity, not a syndicate. What about the mechanics of killing targets? Will they bring the system back from the unit? Will there be a possibility of recruiting or at least interaction with the fraternity? And the most important question: will they still return the opportunity to fight with a hidden blade in open combat, as it was in all parts before the release of Unity?

j
jeka432 03.09.22

Aalsitsh
No, not working, another screenwriter

V
V_o_l_b_k_a 12.09.22

Mind_Flow
The game is called Mirage, which, as it were, hints. Considering what year the events take place, the hint is more than clear. The game will take place in a fictional world, but about real historical events.

A
Aalsitsh 12.09.22

jeka432 Where did you
read it? Can you share info?