3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AglowSuperego 03.09.22 09:13 pm

When released?

When do you think The Last Of Us Remake will be released on PC?
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 03.09.22

AglowSuperego
Everything is very simple "CTTS", why the hell guess.

A
AVAFantazy 03.09.22

Why for such a time it was impossible to do for PC

P
Plvy1n 03.09.22

AVAFantazy They will
cut down the loot from the hamsters on the PS 5 later and release it on the PC.

b
bushmaster 12.09.22

Plvy1n
and on the PC on the torrent))))

T
Tiktotayou124 12.09.22

First, they plan to release Spider-man: miles morales on PC either in September or in October. (https://gamemag.ru/news/167685/spider-man-miles-morales-heading-to-pc-autumn-2022)
Then, according to plans (sort of) Sony wants to merge the entire Uncharted series on PC, in October - closer to November (https://www.playground.ru/uncharted_4_a_thiefs_end/news/sudya_po_vsemu_pk_versiya_uncharted_legacy_of_thieves_collection_dejstvitelno_vyjdet_v_oktyabre-1225699)
And only then they should release TLOU: remake.

H
Halkbigus 12.09.22

Tiktotayou124
Well, judging by this information, TLOU will not be released until next summer on PC. There is no doubt that it will come out, maybe it is already ready, but it just doesn’t make sense for Sony to release a game every month, you have to collect all the cream. Moreover, there have been rumors all year about Returnal, which I think will be released on PC early next year.

P
PRANKOR 12.09.22

Halkbigus
They said that the port would not be long in coming back in August.

H
Han_SayRun 09.10.22

Tiktotayou124
Awesome! Uncharted will be in my collection 🤣

d
doshirak11 17.11.22

Halkbigus
they don’t have anything for ng-christmas, anch has already been released, morales on November 19th, December-January is a very bold window, here I’m almost sure TLOU and there will be, if not, then it’s all the same something should be shoved

L
LOleg 20.01.23

03.03.23 if the world doesn't burn down by then

o
old-timer 20.01.23

Will it come out in Japanese?

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

olddedgamer
olddedgamer wrote:
Released in Japanese?!...
If you have difficulty with English, it is better to use an online translator. The screenshot says:
Spoiler "The game only supports Japanese interface / voice acting for buyers in Japan."

Such an inscription could appear, for example, due to the fact that there was a visit to the game page in Steam using a VPN (etc.) through Japan.