3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Getto Gun 03.09.22 09:31 pm

CBBE and Bodyslide

Already tired of fighting with this Bodyslide, and there is no way on the Internet to fix THIS. If this is how it should be in the bodyslide, but everything will be ok in the game - okay. However, my inner Stanislavsky screams "I don't believe it!" Has anyone encountered this bug and how did you fix it? To clarify, CBBE works fine, but I would like to fit the model and clothes.
4 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 03.09.22

Getto Gun
I would advise you to at least reinstall CBBE, maybe it is installed incorrectly or something is missing? Or vice versa there is a conflict with another skin

p
potter790 03.09.22

Getto Gun wrote:
To clarify, CBBE works fine,
This is bullshit. The body slide takes textures from the game, and if you have such a crap with textures in your body slide, then it's the same in the game. The fix is ​​very simple, in the texture folder in the game there is a Character Assets folder, everything is deleted from it, then the textures are taken from the main folder in CBBE, or from some body replayers, and thrown into this folder. Everything.
If there is a unique player and unique partners, the same is done only in the corresponding folders with textures.

l
longerr2007 03.09.22

potter790
As an option, it may have other installed textures to interrupt CBBE.

s
saa0891 03.09.22

Getto Gun
I somehow screwed up when installing CBBE or other textures on the body, if you install it through the manager and do everything according to the instructions, it's very difficult to screw up there.