3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kliff But 21.11.19 02:53 am

Motorcycle (Death Stranding)

In the second Chapter blew up a motorcycle, and nowhere else. To walk is difficult. According to the story mission took the delivery of 3 thousand meters, two times the rain fell, the monsters attacked, I'm afraid the cargo skiff came. Maybe I'm not doing it right? Maybe somewhere there is a spare bike?
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
pixanina 19.12.20

Cliff Booth
Free motorcycle is given only once, if it crashed, then now only a peskodrap.
Follow the story, they will give you craft.

C
Cliff Booth 19.12.20

pixanina
Thanks. And, that in the first location now to trample all the stars on foot?

L
Lex-one 19.12.20

Cliff Booth
That's awesome, right?)
Kojima is a genius.

C
Cliff Booth 19.12.20

Alexander Kozlov Evgenievich
Here is an ambush, I could not have foreseen this, otherwise I would have driven more carefully

A
Alex Baldunin 19.12.20

At the beginning of the game, when you build the generator and charge the tricycle, you need to drive carefully. It can be repaired if you go to the platform in the "node" and press rest in your shelter ... It will also quickly die if you enter the water. Or it can drown in the depths ...

W
Wesson88 19.01.22

PPC!!! In the first map, the motorcycle was dissolved by mules, the cargo was taken away, as a result, the cargo caught up and the motorcycle is nowhere to be found, now on foot

G
GERA1987 19.01.22

Wesson88
Yes! These are difficulties and you should not be afraid of them, bro. In this game, you only need to walk!!!! Only!!! So you get into it! It draws you in and you get to know the main character better. Carry over huge loads, hide from opponents, overcome the hardships of ghosts, do not kill them! Coat weights with a rust remover spray if acid rain occurs. For me, this is almost the best world game of all time. 700 hours bro! I said everything. Such is the hard way of pitch gaming!

V
VANKO3089 20.01.23

Cliff Booth
and my mules broke when I left him on their territory!