3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 03.09.22 09:31 pm

Will we play Zhagina 3 or not?

Damn, well, how would one hundred percent find out about whether Zhagin will be released or not, otherwise the third (the fourth year the brains are rosin)! Eh... and at least Deirdran was alive!!!!
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shico 03.09.22

They stir up something. I heard for sure that the squad that made the previous game was disbanded. And it seems like the sir-tech is generally covered. There are several jaga mods - night ops and some other name (I don’t remember anymore) they change the game a little, but it’s still jaga 2. its mod. The graphics are the same. So you'll have to stay ignorant :)

P
PlayGround.ru 03.09.22

2 Shiko!!! But there is nothing left but to hope that all the same it will be published!!! I am also glad that the same team led by Jan Kari is working on it as on the previous version!!! By the way, a long time ago I went through the first Zhagina several times, but I really don’t remember who worked on it !! So... about a year ago, I found the first Zhagina in the old companies... what was my surprise... ;-) Well, in general, graphics and management stop!!! Eh... what games will we be playing in 10 years??? ;-) It's a pity that I sent the Agony of Power and the Price of Freedom to my brother in Peru... I would have cut myself again... ;-) With the hope of a speedy release...

S
Snakers 03.09.22

Urrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. JA fans rejoice at E3 company mistland (russian) signed an agreement that they will do JA 3

P
PlayGround.ru 03.09.22

2 Snaker! Here also think, to be pleased with it or not!!! The fact that the company is Russian does not mean that the game will be good!!! Eh, it’s a pity that SirTek didn’t have a dough ... I hope the third part will be a high-quality version, and not a pathetic parody of Zhagina 2 and Zhagina 2.5 ...

N
Nek 03.09.22

Who played Jagged alliance Wildfire, tell me what the hell is there the same thing as in 2nd?! Or do I have a disk drive?!

M
Miroslav 03.09.22

for Nek

Your disc is not shit. Just fuck everyone again! I myself am a Jaget fan and, to tell the truth, I was disappointed when I killed everything the old way in wildfire! If you try something, write!

B
Bullet Tooth Tony 03.09.22

Mistland's "Access Code: Paradise" - a game, in general, the same genre as JA2. Only rather weak compared to Jagged, IMHO. While playing, the toy seemed to be tolerable, but it was worth throwing it away for a couple of days - there was no longer a desire to return.
So I'm faced with a dilemma: what's worse - not to see the continuation of your favorite game at all, or to see how it will be spoiled?

P
PlayGround.ru 03.09.22

2 simple stas:
thx.
there is nothing to pierce there, because the 2nd jaga was passed 3 times a long time ago,
panzerkleins littered the silent storm, kdr - IMHO, nonsense,
besides this "wildfire" there is nothing to play :( in general, we sit and watch how the genre dies ...

P
PlayGround.ru 03.09.22

2 bullet tooth tony: they didn't even fuck up, they just foisted the same thing
!!!!!!!!!
I also have a plus to all the shit at the entrance to the drassen crashes !!!!!!! ((((did someone have this?

P
PlayGround.ru 03.09.22

Damn, why the hell has there been no information about the 3rd Zhagin for so long? How much can you crush boobs, huh?! The people, if anyone has info or links to fresh info, throw in these very links !!!! I beg you...

S
Sarman 03.09.22

ZHDEMS

R
RazoR 03.09.22

Jaga3 and 7.62 (sequel to e5 Brigade) are the future of the whole genre.
And for 7.62 I'm sure. There will be a class.

To play or not to play is a rather stupid question :)

ZY: Looked at the date of the first post :) Reminded S.t.a.l.k.e.r.

S
Santey81 03.09.22

Class !!! Have you all watched the video!? The case of Silent storm lives and prospers! I understand it's the same engine. And by the way, I will be pleased if there is the same graph, the main thing is the financial system and the balance of power is well-established as it was in Sintiels! Waiting...

K
Kordhard 03.09.22

Kamradas! There is good news! The JA3 development team plans to use this playground.ru forum as the main forum for the upcoming project! If negotiations with playground.ru are successful, I will officially post here all the latest information on the project and answer some questions!

S
SelmaK 03.09.22

I'm waiting, I hope it will be no worse than Jagged Alliance 2 in terms of gameplay :)

b
biskerd 03.09.22

No news yet =(

S
Santey81 03.09.22

Even I am tormented by doubts about the release of the game ....

L
LeXmar_sk8 03.09.22

Everything calmed down, most likely the project is frozen.

1Nord1 03.09.22

Well, I looked at the AG site ... it will be released in the 1st quarter of 2010. Oh, the second part is very cool and hunting at 3 ..... but you can play jaged on Nintendo DC)))

V
Varggoth 03.09.22

I saw a program about Ja3, which pleases, they promise a non-linear plot and what kind of evil you can play =)