3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 03.09.22 09:31 pm

How to capture a train in one round

I am writing here to anyone if necessary. And then give the moderators the structure.
Quest in the second chapter: How to capture the train in one round
All you need is Flynn (she is closest to the head of the train) and Wapiti (the fastest companion). We equip both with blue dynamite. Wapiti's speed should be at least 35, not exactly! (If not enough, then we equip him with suitable cards - shorter to the maximum) and he runs to the tail first. Let's jump on the roof! trains as close to the tail as possible (at 2 AP) two stars. We throw dynamite at the sniper (kill), then use the Wild Run and kill the second one nearby. So we got as close as possible to the safe at the end of the train (the reward there is nine worms). We run two stars and open the grate and one more star, we open the safe. Then we switch to Flynn. She jumps on the train as close as possible to the locomotive and runs two stars forward (all the way!). We throw blue dynamite forward to three snipers (they have 8 health units, so it is enough to kill one). Next, the skills recharge and we use Shadow Changeling on the farthest sniper on the roof! trains. We have 2 action stars left, which is enough to run up and pull the lever. The mission is completed (2 cards are yours) you don’t need to kill the rest.
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dakini 03.09.22

Thanks a lot mate, I'll try it tonight. And about the design on this site, you are on point, with this they are all below the plinth.

r
raspisnoy1 03.09.22

Dakini
For the design, they got to the bottom of me (it would be better if they screwed a normal player). When I wrote the guide (we wanted expensive / rich) I had to write here :)

r
raspisnoy1 03.09.22

Dakini
By the way, if you lock Lady Shrike in a corner like this, she will no longer summon Shadow Dancers, but will beat exactly one Elk three times! For everyone to take first-aid kits and blue dynamite. You don’t need to kill everyone, the loss is small, but the fact that she can spawn at the finish line with the summoned Dancers is a fact.