3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vini597 03.09.22 09:31 pm

Question about crafting

People, such a problem, for some reason I can’t create a poisoned throwing knife, in the camp it says that there is no recipe, and when I come to the buyer, it says that the recipe has already been purchased, help me figure it out🙏
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snow70 03.09.22

vini597
Maybe you need to read it in your bag?

v
vini597 03.09.22

Snow70
Thanks buddy, blunted) can you tell me where you can find a butcher's ax? I just want to open all the weapons in the reference book, I can’t buy it from the buyer, it says that you already have it, although it’s not in the inventory or in the chest

S
Snow70 03.09.22

vini597
So how do you choose knives, sabers, tomahawks, etc., look for your ax there too.
I haven’t played for a long time, but in my opinion, you press the mouse wheel and change Q, E like
Yes, he didn’t fit in, buy an officer’s broadsword for gold like surname, he breaks through the blocks. But it needs a turnip, like bandits to catch and deliver to the sheriff from the wanted board, or maybe from a gypsy

v
vini597 03.09.22

Snow70
No, I don’t have it in the inventory, but I need it, I’m telling you to open all the guns in the reference book
. And for the first time I hear about the officer’s broadsword, right now I rummaged through the Internet and there is no information