3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimursik 03.09.22 09:41 pm

What do you think is a mistake or is it not?

Hogwarts Legacy pre-order has started at epic, the price is stunning
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimursik 03.09.22

V
Vantor 03.09.22

It is clear that the error in the incentive does not buy at all.

F
Frat88 03.09.22

It doesn’t let me buy through Turkey for lira ..

D
Demotan 03.09.22

of course a bug. but the price seems to be the same

V
Vantor 03.09.22

Frat88
And you tried with vpn, if so, thanks for warning me.

F
Frat88 03.09.22

Vantor
On SteamDB it says that only we and the Turks are not available https://steamdb.info/app/990080/

D
Dimursik 03.09.22

Frat88 said
back in that month that steam closed the breach, banks are not available for payment, stea and publishers are not happy that Russia buys games at a fairly low price, for example, in Russia, spider-man cost 3500 and the people got it with the help of Turkey for 1300 rubles))

B
Brazzars 03.09.22

It is not available in Russia, in the Kazakh Steam the deluxe edition costs 40 bucks less (30 bucks) than for another world. Sadness

B
Brazzars 03.09.22

Frat88
buy kazakh stim acc, top up via qiwi and buy for 30 bucks. well, + - a couple of bucks will fly away during the conversion. Cheaper anyway

m
mxmpogorelov 03.09.22

I made a pre-order for an account with the region of Kazakhstan .... deluxe took for 1850 + another 200 rubles lost on conversion through Qiwi replenishment (13999 tenge) ....

E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

Where are you in such a hurry with pre-orders is unclear. A "dark horse" studio that hasn't released a single major AAA game. Have you fallen for a pretty picture? I still admit that one could trust CD Project Red, which had The Witcher 3 behind it. But here it is not known what to count on. List of games by this company:

m
mxmpogorelov 03.09.22

Evil in the flash
Well, perhaps it will turn out to be a plus that the "dark horse" will take advantage of the chance given to it and launch a good product on the market ....
Moreover, as far as I understand, there are no problems with financing ....

In general, I hope There will be no transfer and on February 7th (since the deluxe edition opens access 72 hours earlier), I will be able to see and evaluate for myself ....

E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

mxmpogorelov
Well, I'll be glad to be wrong, but I don't have much hope.