3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 03.09.22 09:41 pm

Why did they make this game?

It was obvious to everyone, including industry experts, that this would be a failure.
20 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

Why so much attention to this miscarriage of the gaming industry? The whole forum has been trashed.

K
KIBERMAX 03.09.22

Evil in the flash
He is in almost every new game, do not pay attention to how they do it and the moderators who do not clean his topics.

PS he is not even banned because he has several accounts, and according to the PG rules, this is essentially prohibited.

E
Egor Granin 03.09.22

trondale
well, a failure is not a failure. I was waiting for the game, getting high, laughing at haters. everything is the same as in December 2020. the only thing is that sr was hated before the release, but cYberpunk was not. and it's almost the same

M
MKUltra 03.09.22

In the generation of remasters, reissues and restarts, there is nothing more to do, the fantasy is over.
And so they eat and pay money for what they bought and passed 10 years ago, why invent something?

E
Egor Granin 03.09.22

MKUltra
Well, the plot in it is still interesting.

T
Thief Pirate 03.09.22

Not why did they do it, but for whom? For me, the rest go through the woods.

j
jax-baron 03.09.22

Thief Piratech
Yegor Granin
to the point.

3Lexas 03.09.22

Why did you do GTA 5? all for money

A
Arthur Lungran 03.09.22

It's just some kind of disgust ...
Beginning of the game: Party of Saints, some dude with a diplomat is going to meet with the boss. Against the backdrop of super disgusting character models, it even seemed to me that they were specially taken from random models created by players in the early parts ...
Character customization, I would say, is much worse than in the second part. What hairstyles, what beards, what face configurations are scarce.
So you create a boss for yourself, he goes to a dude with a diplomat and slaps him on the cheeks like we'll talk later ... what? Further steeper, takes the phone and records a video message as moronic as possible. If you created a serious boss character - alas, the whole game he will look like a dude with eternal childhood in the ass. All replicas will be perceived as miserable as possible.
Then there is a change of shots, you are buried half-dead and never clichéd *2 months before*
Egor Granin
Indeed. fire plot from the first seconds, I really want to know how it came to this. (no)

In short, my acquaintance with the game ended on the very first mission. If you omit the wretched combat and hit system - an invisible wall. INVISIBLE WALL to the right of the saloon in 2d22 in a AAA game. That is, there is a passage, but NO ... This is a complete disappointment.

Humor sucks, graphon sucks, a game for schoolchildren who have not seen life.
0/10

k
kurskiy 03.09.22

To make money, of course :)

A
Andrey Korsakov 03.09.22

Arthur Lungran
And when was the boss a serious character? All parts of SR he was a clown, if you do not believe, replay the previous parts and carefully look at his words.

D
Dakini 03.09.22

Whineers, where are the specifics? Why is the game so bad? Personally, I liked the game. The graphics have improved compared to the previous parts, the optimization is good, the plot is dynamic, but everything is a little cartoonish, but I thought it would be worse.

S
Sinpro 03.09.22

the second reason, for the sake of money,
and the first, to fulfill the quota for rainbow non-humans, and it does not help much to fulfill the second, because these games are not played much

y
yecog24175 03.09.22

Everything is fine with the game. Yesterday passed, it plays like the good old saints row, xs where so much negativity comes from, what I need to remove is the mandatory purchases of enterprises and their "closure" to move along the plot, I hate such topics when you are distracted from the plot and forced to do all sorts of side garbage. And the schizos who saw the "message" in the game should go to the doctor, for 12 hours I didn't even see a hint of this, for example.

j
jax-baron 03.09.22

yecog24175
I'm fine with management, but I liked the game, but it spins up very slowly, so the weaklings of the beginning could not stand it and were different, and there each mission is more interesting and more interesting.

E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

What can I say. I am glad that both critics and users appreciated this "game" at its true worth.

A
Arthur Lungran 03.09.22

Andrei Korsakov
He was cool and overconfident, at least my character.
It was not possible to do the same in the new part, he is like a clown there (in fact, I have a different word in my language, but I would not like to offend some inferior personalities)

B
Brados970 03.09.22

Dakini
The graphics are mediocre and the story sucks.

I
Ilya Lyapin 03.09.22

passed 20% of the plot, 1 question, is this game worse than the GTA trilogy from the "great" Rockstars? (I'm talking about remasters)

J
John86 03.09.22

many players forgive the game for its shortcomings. The ability to climb onto the roof of a car and shoot looks cool, finishing moves also look cool, some vehicles and weapons are also okay, the ability to upgrade vehicles and weapons is not bad. But there are cons, you can’t argue with them, I think there are so many negative reviews, first of all, because the expectations of many were greatly overestimated, I think many were waiting for graphics cooler than GTA5 and even cooler than in most modern games, more realistic character models, their movements and various effects like blood, etc., it’s still strange that in the game of 2022 the characters don’t have blood, because it was even in the old parts of the game, some strange animations ... there is something to scold this game for, but it also has some advantages there is. The ability to climb onto the roof of a car and shoot looks cool, finishing moves also look cool, some vehicles and weapons are also okay, the ability to upgrade vehicles and weapons is not bad. But there are cons, you can’t argue with them, I think there are so many negative reviews, first of all, because the expectations of many were greatly overestimated, I think many were waiting for graphics cooler than GTA5 and even cooler than in most modern games, more realistic character models, their movements and various effects like blood, etc., it’s still strange that in the game of 2022 the characters don’t have blood, because it was even in the old parts of the game, some strange animations ... there is something to scold this game for, but it also has some advantages there is. The ability to climb onto the roof of a car and shoot looks cool, finishing moves also look cool, some vehicles and weapons are also okay, the ability to upgrade vehicles and weapons is not bad. But there are cons, you can’t argue with them, I think there are so many negative reviews, first of all, because the expectations of many were greatly overestimated, I think many were waiting for graphics cooler than GTA5 and even cooler than in most modern games, more realistic character models, their movements and various effects like blood, etc., it’s still strange that in the game of 2022 the characters don’t have blood, because it was even in the old parts of the game, some strange animations ... there is something to scold this game for, but it also has some advantages there is.