3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
no1zor0 03.09.22 09:41 pm

Artifacts at altaba

In short, I assembled the computer in July, everything seems to be fine, but here is one problem, when I am altabad, a strip may appear, often in one place of the monitor, they do not appear with every altaba, but at intervals. They don’t appear every day, so, there weren’t for several days, now it appeared, I thought the problem was in the afterburner, the settings flew off all the time, I set “apply settings when Windows starts” it didn’t seem to be anymore and now right now again, now the questions are - why is it? Problem in vidyuhi? Operational or something else?
RX 6600 MECH 2X 8G
AMD Radeon R9 Gamer Series RAM
18 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

no1zor0
You at least posted a screenshot for clarity.

n
no1zor0 03.09.22

Evil in the flash
And how do I screen the artifact?

n
no1zor0 03.09.22

Evil in the flash is even more
so, I’m altabe, they don’t appear far away every time, it’s not easy to catch the moment

n
no1zor0 03.09.22

Evil in the flash
If it helps, the artifact looks like a white line of dots with a black outline, translucent

L
Len4ik00N 03.09.22

no1zor0
no1zor0 wrote:
How do I screen the artifact?
For example, on the phone. You can also just find photos on the Internet with artifacts similar to the one you have (at the same time, you may be able to find possible causes and solutions along the way)

n
no1zor0 03.09.22

Len4ik00N
I didn’t find anything like this in the internet, it’s more similar, only I often have one stripe, denser and white with a black outline

n
no1zor0 03.09.22

Len4ik00N
Appears only with alt + tab, does this combination affect something?

E

no1zor0
It shouldn't, like a standard combination on all versions of the OS. A banal question of course: did you try other drivers to roll?

n
no1zor0 03.09.22

Evil in the flash
To be honest, I don’t remember, but I recently updated it for sure

E

no1zor0
Were there any problems before the update?

n
no1zor0 03.09.22

Evil in the flash
I assembled the computer, installed firewood and a couple of days later new ones came out, there was no time to test

E

no1zor0
Try to install the previous version, with the removal of old drivers via DDU. It will not be worse.

L
Len4ik00N 03.09.22

no1zor0
It's still hard to imagine))
If there are no other symptoms besides the stripe, then I would not worry. The reason for the "problem" may be in some settings for the design of Windows or video card software, etc. - wave to look. For your own peace of mind, you can run memory / video card / processor tests to make sure that everything is fine with them.

L
Lain Rain 03.09.22

no1zor0
I'm not going to say for sure that the problem is in the RAM, but AMD Radeon is a singed office that has nothing to do with AMD, collects memory from everything that comes to hand and has a huge percentage of defects.

Therefore, if possible, test the computer with normal RAM. There is a chance that the computer will stop artifacting.

A small review of AMD Radeon RAM to confirm my words:
Spoiler

P
POLKOVNIK2005 03.09.22

Lain Rain
Did you at least read the comments of real users under the vidos? to drive this blizzard.
32 GB ddr3 2 years in operation no problems.

L
Lain Rain 03.09.22

POLKOVNIK2005 You are driving the
snowstorm, the fact that you got a non-defective RAM from a dubious manufacturer does not say anything about the quality of the rest of the RAM sold under this brand.

In the end, I repeat, I do not say for sure that the problem is in the operative, but given that the brand is extremely dubious, and the problem is very specific, it will not be superfluous to check the theory I voiced.

L
Lain Rain 03.09.22

Although, to whom I explain ... This is how users of KSAS say that their power supplies are exploding. What's on the forehead, what's on the forehead.

Spoiler

Y
Youtube channel KRAKEN 20.01.23

This is a power supply, and the problem is far from everywhere, if the voltage is too low, if the voltage is high, vice versa, also 6600 and with a new corsair 800 wadded artefachit altab periodically, I insert the old 8 year old 500 wadded jacket no problems))) there are no more symptoms