3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Papito1 03.09.22 09:41 pm

Visual friezes without frame loss

Good day. The situation is this, about two months ago I assembled a PC, a pretty good
Ryzen 5 5600G
Gigabyte AMD RX 6750 XT Aorus Elite 12gb
16gb XPG D41 3200 (the other day I will reach 32)
In general, this problem is observed only in Warzone. adv_options is there, everything is set as it should.
Firstly, an incomprehensible fps, which does not change depending on the graphics settings (120-170 depending on the location, compared to the usual RTX 2060, the frames at the same settings rise to 200). Monique 144 hertz, connected via DisplayPort. The game seems to be running smoothly, but at some point, friezes and image breaks appear visible to the eye (very often during the game), but the FPS does not jump, an exclamation mark icon appears, supposedly there is a load on the percent, but the processor is loaded at that moment by 40-50%, video card by 70%. I have tried everything, different drivers and everything else, but these friezes do not go anywhere. Has anyone come across this problem and how did you solve it, please let me know!
Thank you!
3 Comments
Sort by:
O
OpasnuyPocuk 03.09.22

Papito1 The
same thing has recently appeared, only the "Packet Loss" icon pops up, although there are no problems with the Internet. and at the same time there are friezes, the solution cannot be found on the Internet

P
Papito1 03.09.22

OpasnuyPocuk
yes, I’m also looking for a lot, there’s nothing like that (

O
OpasnuyPocuk 03.09.22

Papito1
In short, the problem was solved today in a very strange way, I just overclocked my corn in the ryzen master to 3.7 Hz, I didn’t use it before because of crashes and it worked on stock ones (my 2400g is so dumb, it doesn’t want to chase). This miraculously affected the game and the friezes disappeared, though there were soapy textures of buildings that loaded more slowly than usual. I can advise you to set your stock frequencies to 3.9 Hz for the 5600g as a ryzen master, supposedly fixing them