3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wise0612 03.09.22 09:41 pm

Walkthrough

People have been playing the game for a month now. while I'm just pumping the Persian. Tell me how to play it, it's not clear what quests I've already taken. where to go in the storyline. what to do where to run is not at all clear. please explain.
thank you in advance.
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joel Miller 03.09.22

Wise0612
You can watch the guides on YouTube, thanks to them I ended up in Dark Souls :)

W
Wise0612 03.09.22

Joel Miller
guides, they show how to play, but you want to figure it out yourself or understand how to play it. let's say there is nothing in the menu, let's say you need to find it ......
I understand only one thing, you need to find some kind of ring.

B
Beirut 03.09.22

Wise0612
Lol, forget it, there are no quests here, just stumps with meaningless dialogues, where the quest giver will die 99%, if you can find him at all!! even according to the guides!!!)))
The same goes for the game, at the start of the game you have already seen the ENTIRE game, then only copy-paste of mobs-bosses
There is not even a meaningful pumping, unless of course you want to suffer!!! either a mage or melee blood (jump build)
At the end of the game you will only be completely tired and despondent
Wise0612 wrote:
I understood only one thing you need to find some kind of ring.
good luck in your search bro))))) how you find unsubscribe

W
Wise0612 03.09.22

Thanks Beirut
for your reply. now I realized that it is necessary to climb into all the cracks and kill everyone in a row. ))) I will unsubscribe as I find the ring)))))

B
Beirut 03.09.22

Wise0612
better not waste your time, follow the story, believe me, even in fast games, the game is tiring towards the end,
and the meaningless grind of rubbish is just a senseless grind of rubbish in every sense

W
Wise0612 03.09.22

Beirut
so how to go through the story it's not at all clear where to go? but I don’t want to watch videos, because then it will not be interesting to play.

P
Patrick Star Online 03.09.22

To complete the game, you need to go to the capital, to the main tree. From there, after killing a pack of bosses, they will be sent to the lands of the giants. There you need to find a giant forge. And then everything is pretty linear. Farum Azula, several bosses in the ruined capital, and the finale. Well, this is the most necessary minimum to complete the game.

W
Wise0612 12.09.22

Patrick Star Online
Thank you very much. Now at least there is an understanding of where to go. )))

F
Fallen Ghost 12.09.22

Wise0612
You can navigate on this map (open the image in a new tab to see it better):

And here you can look in more detail at the optimal order of passing locations:
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Game+Progress+Route

W
Wise0612 12.09.22

Thank you FallenGhost