3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trondale 03.09.22 10:11 pm

Crafting, stealing, locations, AI and more

CRAFT:
- To prepare 1 potion, you need at least 3 clicks: place the ingredients, start brewing, pick up. These three actions should be replaced with 1 click.
- You can not specify the required amount of potion, as a result, you need to perform a lot of unnecessary actions. It should be possible to specify "brew maximum potions" (based on available ingredients). It should be possible to specify the number of potions when brewing.
- Often the "place ingredients" button is active (the ability to brew a potion is indicated by a tick indicator), but the ingredients are not placed.
- With a large number of recipes and / or ingredients, crafting starts to slow down, all actions are performed with long delays.
- When crafting, ingredients are not taken from bags.
- The ingredient stacks are too small 10-16, the maximum powder stack is 4. The weight of the ingredients is too big. The result is a constant lack of space and overload. I think it's right to increase the size of the stacks several times, as well as reduce the weight. It will not affect the balance.
- The potions themselves would be nice to add color gradation. Let the blue ones be only for treatment.
- It would be nice to be able to combine weaker potions of the same type into stronger ones.
- The crafting interface itself is too small. It would be better to make a separate window for it.
- There are very few unique potions in the game. Potions often have repeated effects. As a result, it's hard to remember. There are SO many recipes.
- I completed the game on maximum difficulty, squad 5/5 (warrior, warrior, priest, thief, mage). And I had absolutely no need to use powders. Potions had to be actively used only at the end of the game. Basically, I used healing potions throughout the game, but this was not always necessary. The most effective healing potions, due to them you can survive in the most difficult battles, if only there were a lot, but there are no problems with this.

RELAXATION:
- Class and team skills for rest are useless the whole game. There are almost no restrictions on the place and amount of rest in the game. You can rest almost everywhere. If in the process of rest they attack, then this is just an excuse to earn experience by killing opponents. And most importantly, rest saves a huge amount of healing potions. I used to heal with spells, then restore spells with a rest, then rest again, very effective that way.
- Opponents while resting almost never pose a threat, even rarely attacking while resting.
- I did not understand what effects the squad gets from resting in taverns. The rest itself is very cheap, the price does not increase from the number of satellites.

THEFT:
- Skill level 1 is enough for a successful theft. I tested. And did not find an increase in the number of items from the skill level. 1 skill level is always enough.
- Throwing items implemented in one task! For roleplaying, this is very bad.
- Stealth level is enough 1 or 4. I don't remember exactly. But for the whole game there is 1 quest for using the skill (it seems to get into the academy of magicians). 1-2 more cases for penetration into the storerooms.
- NPCs hear too well, able to spot a thief behind a wall and at a great distance. It is very strange.
- It is not clear on what basis NPCs guard containers. In some rooms you can freely take any items. In other rooms, all items are protected. One NPC allows you to take the ingredient, but he does not feel sorry for the expensive sword. The other NPC will do the opposite. Sometimes a small room is filled with containers, while another room will be completely empty. There is clearly a big flaw here.
- If the NPC reacted to an attempt to take an item from the inventory, then this warning is removed by any method of reloading the location. Perhaps stealth should help to hide from NPCs, but this is no longer necessary. There shouldn't be such obvious exploits, modders usually fix it.

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1374930/discussions/0/3436829654716255660/
0 Comments
Sort by: