3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GuyverDark 21.11.19 02:53 am

What's missing from the Arkham series? (Need for Speed: Heat)

In this good pastime! Yes I am a fan of the series NFS, although getting acquainted with NFS 3: HP. Also I love NFS 5: PU, sorry that now it does not drive... I do Not argue that the true series ended for me somewhere on Carbon, despite the Shift, it's a different scenario. So what is lacking, besides the physics and graphics component? So in my opinion: my opinion spoore
Spoiler
1 normal historical composes
2 rear view mirrors
3 hypercar from the 80s-90s, believe it was their own elite
4 regime type mechanical Ispytatel from NFS 5:PU
6 an adequate system of damage and fracture
7 support steering
And in your opinion what is lacking?
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hudson 21.11.19

With the support of the helm completely agree. In the last games of the series it originally did not happen in the release, and then six months later, tie, but so sloppy that it would be better and not done.

Hypercar in the 80s was not. For the first time this term was used for the Mclaren F1, which appeared in the mid 90's and then for all machines which can change about 400 km/h.

As for the NFS series, the first thing she needs to do is to discard unnecessary show-off and take off the clown pants from adidas.

d
dilat 21.11.19

GuyverDark
You want to make arcade games with the plot of the simulator with the storyline. Is a game, and nothing else, with the exception of two shiftof, it will not be

P
PeaJI4eJI 21.11.19

Just don't make games like the last one,better decay and banquettes,maybe a new team rethink,digest this whole sad situation over the series and give something really worthwhile.

D
Dex Starr 21.11.19

not enough supercomplexity of Paseka, when one of the cars could be done conventionally 5
and then there is some ybisa
the hell with them with the cars from the chase, but have you seen the fucking tuning on the rarities???
it pzdts full
not enough drag
and properly implemented drift
at least in payback, because that's where the huracan was a top car, and here is the crap kind

D
Dex Starr 21.11.19

D
Dex Starr 21.11.19

D
Dex Starr 21.11.19