3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eclair_93 03.09.22 10:11 pm

Does it make sense?

The bottom line is simple, you need a vidyuha, the faster the better. I planned to take a 3060 ti in a couple of weeks. But damn, where I wanted to take the price jumped from 35 to 40 in a week, although the rate is not growing. I began to ask the price of 3050, but here, on Monday, the price was 23, now it's 26. Does it make sense in 6500xt, or used 3060/px6600, or even used 3050? Could they have been completely killed in mining during the time since their release? Mother b660 + 12400f. Therefore, I consider only pci-e 4
24 Comments
Sort by:
g
getjet 03.09.22

Eclair_93
I would wait a week. The news was recently:
https://www.playground.ru/misc/news/sklady_krupnejshih_proizvoditelej_pk_perepolneny_gotovoj_produktsiej-1229523

E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

Eclair_93
Just don't take 3050. The map is not very good to say the least. What is your budget now?

E
Eclair_93 03.09.22

Evil in the flash
20k if right here and now.

E
Eclair_93 03.09.22

GetJet
But where the hell do we live, the rate fell to 59, and the price even rose.

r
requiemmm 03.09.22

This course is not supported by the economic and military power of the country. Simply put, the Central Bank can say what it wants, and prices in stores are only rising. I would take what I have enough money for, but new, because inflation will eat your money anyway, and at least the piece of iron will remain. Let's say I had some money, I looked at the sugar that had risen in price again, went and bought a tool, according to the same logic. Who knows what will happen tomorrow, you will sell pieces of iron for at least some, by barter on the edge, but depreciated pieces of paper are final.

E

Eclair_93 Yeah
, not enough. In our city for that kind of money you can only take 1660 ordinary, not Super.

E

Frendzy
Dude, don't pollute the threads with your stupid advice.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.09.22

the time and place of the vidyuhi is determined by the tasks that are assigned to it, then the meaning of this or that vidyuhi comes, but if the power of the feat of buying the vidyuhi does not come, then the vidyuhi does not come.

B
Beirut 03.09.22

Eclair_93
first think about what you are going to play there and is it worth it
for my taste and opinion *** the game market is dead, even in the announcements there is nothing interesting
requiemmm wrote:
Let's say I had some money, I looked at the risen sugar again
What kind of cheap stuffing, dude, if only the obscene part would look
at the buy, sugar fell in price
https://semishagoff.org/catalog/bakaleya-1/krupy-i-makaronnye-izdeliya/saharnyy-pesok-1kg/
all sorts of five-point magnets for 50 + - it’s worth it

X
X_ray_83 03.09.22

Eclair_93
2060 super is faster than 3050, so take it once everything else is expensive!

X
X_ray_83 03.09.22

Beirut
The point is not the price, but the quality))) You see, they sell you slop at the same quality price, the "etiquette" was left the same))) This is how marketers work.

E

X_ray_83
He also wrote that he had a budget of 20000, where is the price for 2060 Super?

M
Max P 03.09.22

Eclair_93 The
change will also remain.

Spoiler

B
Beirut 03.09.22

X_ray_83
quality? it's sugar!!! there is nowhere to be simpler than the composition,
what kind of slop what nonsense are you talking about.

X
X_ray_83 03.09.22

Beirut
Sugar is different! The most expensive cane and the cheapest is what you have in your store beetroot! Got "genius"??? Or explain that the school was supposed to take place in geography ???
His sugar is "the same", where do you come from illiterate ???

L
Len4ik00N 03.09.22

Eclair_93
Eclair_93 wrote:
Does it make sense for a 6500xt, or a used 3060/px6600, or even a used 3050? Could they have been completely killed in mining during the time since their release?
About used, in short, the answer is one - you will find out when you buy it.
As for the 6500: if you generally need an answer to the question "take what you have, now or wait?", then you will not find it here, especially since it is not known what you need a video card for.
Eclair_93 wrote:
Mother b660 + 12400f. Therefore, I consider only pci-e 4.
Loss of performance happens when a pci-e 4 card with truncated lines is inserted into a board with pci-e 3, if the board is pci-e 4, then it is not necessary to take a card with pci-e 4.

E
Eclair_93 03.09.22

X_ray_83
Not expensive, but the hucksters have some kind of quirk, the autumn aggravation has already come along the way. I'm just not going to take 3060 for 50k in 2 weeks, if such a price increase continues, it's not clear why at all.

X
X_ray_83 03.09.22

Eclair_93
rise in prices, it is not clear why the rise in prices at all
, because the real exchange rate is higher there 200 rubles and so on, and not what the bank draws! Well it's obvious like you were answered in the first comment.
The bank can draw any rate, only trading is carried out at the actual rate, which is much more than the official one.

E
Eclair_93 03.09.22

Well, for the day another + 500r to 3050, I'm freaking out))))))))))

B
BDmitriy 03.09.22

Why not save up and buy later? Well, or at worst, if it's burning like that now, then on credit?