3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gurgun 03.09.22 10:11 pm

How to make a ram?

Perhaps a wrong translation or something else, but no matter how much I tried to make a ram, it didn’t count for me.
As I remember, you need to press RMB and WSAD to crash into a car, but maybe it needs to be done at some kind of sophisticated angle or what?
Help if you know

8 Comments
Sort by:
U
UncleSam 03.09.22

you just need to ram close. Take the car that you need a ram for pumping and practice.

G
Gurgun 03.09.22

Uncle Sam
Near the ram, called Nina, also called the panthers to raise the search for gangs, began to ram their cars, as a result, she counted the pumping of the car, and the test which did not even go up by one.

W
Wolf Mercenary 03.09.22

a similar problem, raised a kipizh in the third district, both the police and the marshals are chasing me, and the battering rams are not counted.
PS: what to do with Kev's test from this list? I need to kill the miniboss and bring down the reputation, I survive for 10 minutes at 5 stars, but I haven’t seen anything like that.

C
Caserad 03.09.22

Wolf-Mercenary
As far as I understand, these are all bugs, I bought all the underpants, but it hangs in the tasks, buy a pair of underpants, and also a few more tasks that do not count.

W
Wolf Mercenary 03.09.22

Kazeradnu my underpants counted.
as I understand the bug in another - simple cars of other groups on the streets are not considered enemy - for example, on c4 there is a test to blow up 15 enemy cars and it counts only on cash-in-transit cars.
And either you had to be prescient and not complete missions to steal cars before receiving this test, or hope that another opportunity would arise.

G
Gurgun 03.09.22

Wolf Mercenary
With Kevin, you need to quickly score 5 stars and yes, a mini-boss appears, which you must kill.
The police have a Tank, the Panthers have just a man with a sledgehammer, the Idols have a man with two PPs, and the marshall has a cyborg.
They are displayed on the minimap with a red skull. I have only 1 time this miniboss did not appear, so yes, rather bugs.

c
corax 09.10.22

Hi Gurgun
. Same problem with testing. Did you manage to decide?

D
DC 20.01.23

In short, in the course of the study, I found out that you need to gain a wanted list, and when enemy vehicles will catch up with THEM and ram them, then it counts.