3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bomberman 03.09.22 10:31 pm

Nerds in MV3

Actually, how do you feel about them?
20 Comments
Sort by:
k
keIIIa 03.09.22

how can you treat people who call you a noob just because you spend less of your free time on the game than they do)) it’s better to be a noob and play mv3 for 1-2 hours and devote the rest of the time to work and friends than waking up first of all to turn on the computer and in the morning without eating din for days guys on the street SNOW!! if someone hasn't gone there yet :DD the weather whispers find a girl take her to the skating rink damn it )))) enough to play for days)))

f
fl0w 03.09.22

Zadrots will always complain about noobs who don’t know what their skill is, and noobs will brush it off, they say they’ll sit in front of the monitor for days.

k
keIIIa 03.09.22

you come tired from work pour coffee you sit down at the computer you think to play for two hours with your bro you come in and there the types who haven’t slept yet finally jump like saigas twitch kill and write ha ha noob))) at the same time it infuriates and feels so sorry for them))) this is the desire to be better, but you donate all your time, everyone has different values, we don’t understand them, that’s why they seem flawed to us) although that’s the way it is ....

0L1V3R 03.09.22

keIIIa

You're lucky, we don't have snow at all... Only puddles... Related

:

I may be a nerd myself... But I only played 150 hours... It's silly to call me a nerd because of this. I work and study, I don’t have time to play games anymore ... I just relax sometimes ... And in general I advise these nerds to lose weight, go to the gym, buy acne ointment, go to a club, drink heartily and find a girl, maybe understand what a normal life is.

A
Abibas for us 03.09.22

that in the club that there are few normal girls on the street. Rather, ask a friend or girlfriend for availability.

f
fl0w 03.09.22

Didn't you look at uni? As for me, there are the cutest and prettiest females :D.
According to the subject: 2 hours a day for the game is enough for "pumping the skill."

o
old_director 03.09.22

keIIIa
yeah, snowballs is the theme

g
gamazavr92 03.09.22

am i nerd?
From Mon to Fri, I don’t have a laptop at hand, so I only play on weekends: I wake up on Saturday and at about 8 I put on downloading a movie or a toy. then work in the yard. at lunchtime I start the laptop again and travel around the net. In short, I give MW3 2-3 hours a day. and those who sit and masturbate at the computer for days I am sincerely sorry. think guys

J
JackFrost33 03.09.22

I study at the university and I fuck at work and I have my second half and I don’t know that when I come home from work I fuck the rest of the time in games)) The priority is that if a person likes to spend his time in games already implies being a nerd O.o always surprised this point of view, if you relax after work playing boxing for more than 3 hours, then fuck you damage your life u003d D
Who has any idea of ​​u200bu200bnormal life, if for someone walking in a 20 degree frost or hanging out in clubs for days is a priority in life, then for me it seems even more detrimental than "life in moderation" so to speak and play and make the girl happy and be able to earn a living))
Favorite quote: "Vasek, live for your own pleasure, and don't listen to those motherfuckers who teach life."

E
EVIL PLAYER 03.09.22

who are these nerds

A
ARM_SERJ 03.09.22

Well, as if I don’t consider myself a nerd, but noobs who whine that you cheat when you fill a series of murders with a landmine of 25 murders, you even want to really neigh over those who don’t even know ordinary open spaces and tactics on the maps, and at the same time I’m still a nerd, we draw conclusions

R
RevIO2RUS 03.09.22

zadrot is when 30+ to 0, while if it's cheaters, it's very hard to notice!!! By the way, most of these tactics sit and rat!

S
Salvador Gunzerker 03.09.22

This is their own business, if they like to be the best, let them improve.

A
Ag048-master 03.09.22

I play only on weekends, and I spend no more than 4-7 hours a day

I
Infiltrator 03.09.22

In general, I don’t play yet after the maximum difficulty, I’m tired of it.

T
Tula Potsik 03.09.22

Those who write like this "it's better to be a noob and play mv3 for 1-2 hours and devote the rest of the time to work and friends than waking up first of all to turn on the computer and not eat in the morning" are clearly jealous of those who play better than them. It can be seen with the naked eye. But on the other hand, those who spend almost all day playing the game are also wrong. Both in this game and in other online games. Everything is good in moderation

D
DeeLoc54 03.09.22

fl0w Didn't you look for it in universities? As for me, there are the cutest and prettiest females :D.
pix.playground.ru
=))
by subject: this is an eternal dispute, like a basin against a Car, a blonde against a brunette, and a noob against a nerd

T
Tula Potsik 03.09.22

I was a noob in MW 3 and had no idea how to play this with insane killstreaks, but right now I have 12000 more killed than deaths and the score is often 50/18 and once it was 90/30. What is the secret of success? Just I was tired of bending over and bending under the veterans, and I myself became a veteran by making an effort.

I
Infiltrator 03.09.22

After the previous parts, the experience is already there. Although I can only speak for the single, I'm not interested in the cartoon.

S
Sanya Game Ru 03.09.22

0L1V3R
Who the hell needs a girl? Only your money will milk