3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brixter 03.09.22 10:32 pm

Can't take off all my clothes

the character is not completely exposed, I take off my underpants - a bra is put on, and vice versa, a couple of times it turned out to be completely naked, then it started again when the clothes began to measure
, who came across?
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vvvvd 03.09.22

It was so. I first put on clothes, and at the end I go to the underwear section and clean it ..

B
Brixter 03.09.22

thanks, it worked

E
Evgeny Voronin 03.09.22

Brixter
This is a bug in scripts. There is a setting without underwear, but everyone puts it on forcibly.

x
xmenni 03.09.22

and my character’s clothes get dull when I buy new clothes in the store. I bought a hat - my pants are gone. I bought glasses - shorts and a T-shirt were gone. In general, the tin is going on. And recently, the wheels of the cars began to disappear after the upgrade! Maybe of course this is just me, for a pirate. Let's see what happens next - if they release some new update or something!

E
Evgeny Voronin 12.09.22

There is a rather strange garbage in the mission after the museum: even if the Persian is naked and the parameter is without underwear, then the game is forcibly dressing everything. And the most ugly :) It's a pity the gear can not be removed as in the second part.

E
Evgeny Voronin 12.09.22

xmenni
When buying, the custom color of the clothes is almost always reset.