3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xelenoil 03.09.22 10:32 pm

What to do if your account is stolen?

I have been in the village all summer, I arrived yesterday. As it turned out yesterday, my account was stolen from me on the 12th, I spent about 15 thousand rubles on it, I already wrote the last letter to support 3 times, it was 5 hours ago, the first I wrote yesterday.
11 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 03.09.22

xelenoil
Wait until they answer, then it makes sense to write about it

x
xelenoil 03.09.22

barabear,
I've just been waiting for the second day, and no answer from the modders, when they hijacked my ng account, they returned it to me after + - 4 hours, now it's been all night and all day.

b
barabear 03.09.22

xelenoil
And what will change from the fact that I created a topic here about the theft of acc stim, if off support is silent, who in your opinion on this site can change the situation, I’ll tell you right away

E
Ely Maze 03.09.22

Was there a mobile app attached to Steam?

x
xelenoil 03.09.22

Ely Maze
had it untied

x
xelenoil 03.09.22

Ely Maze
all untied in one day

B
BDmitriy 03.09.22

Second time stolen? It was worth thinking about the complexity of the password

x
xelenoil 03.09.22

BDmitriy
is not a password there, the password is a kick-ass you don’t randomly poke (there is a chemical formula) and besides, you followed the link, nothing depends on the password there

W
Wolf Mercenary 03.09.22

If you have a physical copy of the game from Steam with a key sticker, then attach its photo to the letter in the TP.
When an acc was also stolen from my friend, he simply wrote in the TP - here is the name of my account, here is the mail to which the acc was linked, here is a photo of the game box and the key (there was a set of OrajBox) which is assigned to the acc, without further questions through returned a couple of days.

S
Spiny 03.09.22

xelenoil
Well, I had a similar story about 7 or 8 years ago. They returned within a week (I don’t remember exactly how many days later). There, it seemed like you could provide a card with which you usually make purchases. But now if you are from the Russian Federation, then probably cards are not an option, because payment methods are not available. And so it seems that the key can still be provided, but I don’t remember the whole procedure for sure. Wait for the response of the TP, but for now, change the password just in case and by mail.

o
opoit1213 03.09.22

I once had an account stolen in the year 13 or 14, in which 40 thousand were invested. They returned it for almost a month, in the end it was returned but with a restriction on the purchase. you can take games from there, but you can no longer buy new ones. rave