3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Carbonchik 03.09.22 10:32 pm

doctor of sugars

Please, help. I have a problem in the mission where I need to talk to Professor Sakharov (X16 base). I go into the room, go to his window, and the professor is standing behind him in the middle of the room with the rat. And he stands with his back to me, and I can’t talk to him. The inscription "Speak" is not displayed at the bottom. What's this? Bug or am I doing something wrong? Help plz.
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max Kulakov 03.09.22

Just wait until he comes.

C
Carbonchik 03.09.22

I waited for three days (playing), he does not even turn around. And this can not be a glitch due to the fact that I have a pirate?

3yMa 03.09.22

It may very well be))) You could buy such a game, because it is not so expensive, and there are fewer glitches in it =P

C
Carbonchik 03.09.22

Well, who will help me. plz.

g
gsr2006 03.09.22

I had such a bug. I saved and loaded, after that he came up to me. I also have a pirate. I wanted to buy a license, but the seller bastard broke 450 rubles for it. I had to take a pirate for 150r.

C
Carbonchik 03.09.22

Has anyone else had this bug? I need to know for sure whether to buy litsuhu or not? Tell me plz

R
RazoR 03.09.22

The village ...
It's the 21st century in the yard, p2p blooms and smells ... And they buy everything on the radio markets)))

A
Account_is_deleted 03.09.22

2 RazoR

Maybe some people still play Byte;)

This is such a Soviet computer in the form of a keyboard, it is loaded from a cassette tape recorder ...

On the radio markets they are loaded with cassettes :)

R
RazoR 03.09.22

electronics play on calculators)))

c
crusher 03.09.22

Carbonchik

28.03.07 20:30

try hover over it and press the "action" button. it happened too - it seemed to help

Z
Zippo Lighter 03.09.22

to gsr2006
The seller requested 450??? Here's the bitch!
Where is Aleysk? (from school troubles with the geography of the Motherland).
It can still search for a Soyuz store or another one that
sells a license. There prices should
be fixed. There would be a compromise - 450 + 150: 2 = 300 rubles. (arithmic mean).
299 r. in the Union :)
And to be honest, I sympathize with you, my friend ...
I first put the English. version downloaded... glitch on glitch.
After installing the license, as if removed by hand.
The game was written in Russian.
Then, most likely, a file with English text and replicas was inserted .
And then a crack was already attached on top of all this . And you want it not to be buggy?
Although maybe I'm wrong?
Stopudovo's license is almost not buggy.

C
Carbonchik 03.09.22

Sorry, but can you bazaar on the topic? I need help!

D
DJekman 03.09.22

If you hover over it, and after a few seconds it doesn't fit, then it probably won't fit at all. It's a tricky place in general. I bought into the "miracle armor" so I got into the laboratory without a psy helmet, nah (I didn’t climb further than the 2nd floor). There it is necessary to strictly follow the sequence, for example, as follows: bring Kruglov to the Professor - take a heat-resistant suit as a reward (useful in x18) - to the Bartender - pick up documents from X18 - and only then go to x16 with a psi-helmet.
PS I'm also definitely for the license. In extreme cases, you can take -350r on ozone (or in some other online store), though there will be + delivery.

Z
Zippo Lighter 03.09.22

HZ what to do? Try to walk around the map from the previous save, go to Sahrorov in the bunker, just don’t go up to him right away, but go back, take a walk, go back in ... For me, he didn’t go to the window for 2 minutes, and then he still came up.

C
Carbonchik 03.09.22

In general, I stand in front of him, and decided to open the console. I open it, and something like SinglplayerError"LocateObject" is written there in red letters. I can make a mistake, but something similar. What is it.

c
crusher 03.09.22

Carbonchik

29.03.07 14:26

in fact, something is wrong with sugar .... well, another option - get out of there - shoot a zombie - even try to go to another location and go back (maybe your sugars just didn’t load when you entered the location) . I also got stupid at the wheel with a squirrel for quite a long time - but it came up in the end.

P
Pe4kin_BJA 03.09.22

Well, Sugar is definitely a fanatic! With his "Hallo? Hallo!" he got me! ;)

c
crusher 03.09.22

Pechkin 15
29.03.07 14:36

​​in the Russian version he says "Yes, yes?" :)))

C
Carbonchik 03.09.22

Carbonchik

C
Carbonchik 03.09.22

Hurrah, I figured it out. It was necessary to simply cut down the trainer. Now everything works. Thank you all, and the moderators can close the topic.