3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FoabHearse 03.09.22 10:48 pm

A brand new M16 carbine, the event with its part does not appear?

Today I decided to assemble this brand new death machine. Before the beginning of the fees I got acquainted with the video where and how to look for it. In the hope that at least in 4 hours I will have a weapon in the selector,

Tri was the first to "hunt" ...
I'm on the MK2 oppressor in the open session of the summer. by points but I don’t find anything, maybe someone before me already triggered the event and the start of the cd was 20 minutes. The cursor reached for the item "session change"

Tray second ...
I'm still in an open session, but in a different one. Taught by the bitter experience of the past tray, and somewhere it was apparently mentioned that perhaps the operator is not the best choice for searching because the event appears outside the player’s rendering circle. I took a helicopter, but now I understand that it was a mistake because I took the same thing. What do you guys think, did you see that cherished blue dot? YES! but it was a car theft point, meanwhile, at the extreme point of the spawn, every pissing corner was sniffed. At this moment I see the familiar and powerful Russian language "who needs help" from the beginning I did not understand, then I understood how. You don’t ask how this stranger opened all the weapons in my selector, but there’s no reason to rejoice at the transition from the session, they would be gone.

Try the third ...
Closed session, wait 20 minutes and let's go! I thought maybe I could just go into a closed session and wait for these miserable 20 minutes, but maybe I’ll spend less time as a result? With the data in mind, I dialed a home mechanic, ordered DEWBAUCHEE CHAMPION and went to travel around the virtual state. Of course, I didn't find anything.

Tri four...
Closed session, wait 20 minutes and let's go! This time I thought maybe not all these little things dryuchki took an ordinary car without embellishment and went all the same to travel around the points. spoiler the event did not appear, like the next three three

Conclusion Approximately what I
sin in such a mistake

2. perhaps that good-natured guy who opened the whole selector for me caused some script to break
3. banal bad luck, if you think about it in 7 trips, I went through 70 points and the event never spawned
4. I play at work periodically being distracted by the game , so one tra on the pressor took me an hour

Sorry in advance for spelling mistakes, guys who have the same problem, leave comments on everything
0 Comments
Sort by: