3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BacMAN 13.09.19 02:01 am

Advise depressing game

Advise depressing game with the oppressive and dark atmosphere, long time no see on your monitor is nothing like that.
43 Comments
Sort by:
N
Navrrskiy 13.09.19

solitaire

B
BacMAN 13.09.19

Navarre
The humor, such humor...

W
Walter Benedict Sullivan 13.09.19

The sapper.

B
BacMAN 13.09.19

Navarre
Is your brother here?

n
no doubt 13.09.19

Tetris, and I'm not sister of Navarre

T
T.T.G 13.09.19

Vampire:the masquerade bloodlines-in fact, not to say depressing,but the atmosphere is just unique.
There's still a Manhunt,but the more prone to violence.

N
Navrrskiy 13.09.19

no doubt
sistra no palites Shhh))

B
BacMAN 13.09.19

FastScyrimLife
Vampire:the masquerade bloodlines played, it's been a while but still played, and on the second pass of desire is not present, though when liked the game, but Manhunt is a little something. You want something that is similar in spirit to the silent hill, i am alive though the project is mediocre but the atmosphere there is what you need.

B
Belyy sudya 13.09.19

Turgor

B
BacMAN 13.09.19

The white judge
Well, Tension is a very peculiar game, I would like something more classic and better quality)

L
Last Engineer 13.09.19

halflif

t
timtimH 13.09.19

Eversion. Only 99 R. the Incentive.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 13.09.19

The Path. Music is particularly depressing in there.

Indie game, which is a kind of arrangement little red riding hood. In game six, the Red Hats of different ages, and the goal is to kill every one of them a hike in the woods, where they will meet with their death (every girl is their own). After killing all six will open the seventh character — the girl in the White Dress. She needs to get to grandma's house and kill her.

B
BacMAN 13.09.19

Last Engineer
Well, no, in half standing supremely better, it's a little something. In the last of us for example was also a shooter, but the authors skillfully alternated all and that the the oppressive atmosphere of I felt in some small details: music, notes, the appearance of the characters, the world and the attitude of the heroes towards him, half in another.

B
BacMAN 13.09.19

Rikudo Nagashi
Intrigued, will take note, but only out of interest ), still it is already a kind art-house, well it's indie then, indie)

X
Xorras 13.09.19

BacMAN
Why are you depressed? Should be happy )))

B
BacMAN 13.09.19

Darth Krayt
So I'm not saying that I'm depressed, I just want to play in such an atmosphere). A few comments above, a friend advised Manhunt, but I don't think it is necessarily a maniac killer... although anything can happen)

M
Mag Otshelnik 13.09.19

Max Payne 2

B
BacMAN 13.09.19

The Star Wars Fan
Took a while but passed, and the first and second parts, the third one was a little different story.

M
MrCheater 13.09.19

Dishonored.At present gnatusha atmosphere.