3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimursik 03.09.22 10:48 pm

Pre-order

Good evening, let's show off who has already bought the game?

30 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vantor 03.09.22

How did you do it, she now has a price of 9999.

D
Dimursik 03.09.22

Vantor
Through Ukraine, I have a friend who lives there

g
gloccc 03.09.22

Vantor
This is a bug in the epic gay store. Plus, the game is generally not available in Russia, as far as I know. So, even someone who is willing to pay 10k for this craft will not be able to buy it.

H
Hiopp 03.09.22

Tell me how the game will be sold in Russia

E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

Hiopp
Before the release of the game a little less than six months, where are you in a hurry? Now the game cannot be bought directly, it is unlikely that anything will change much by the release

c
concluding 03.09.22

I was able to buy the game by creating a new steam account with the first replenishment of the tenge wallet through qiwi. The region became Kazakhstan and the game became available for purchase + set family access, which, according to the idea, will allow you to play from your native account.

R
RestlinM 03.09.22

Dimursik
1800 Deluxe Edition via Kazakhstan acc

R
RestlinM 03.09.22

concluding
From native will not give, checked

S
Spiny 03.09.22

And what does it mean not to send a gift?

A
AndSmart 03.09.22

Spiny
is not sent, if only downloaded to another account and shared on the main one, but this is not accurate.
Spoiler

b
barabear 03.09.22

concluding
, you can simply change the region of the account, the price of the issue is ~ 500 rubles, depending on the seller

D
D_I_A 08.10.22

I also bought a deluxe version for 1800 in the incentive, I thought about changing the region of the account to Kazakhstan (I know how to change it, easy in general), but then I thought that I could just create a new one with the region of Kazakhstan by paying kiwi tenge, moreover, it’s also cheaper than if it was an opportunity buy in the Russian Federation, and it was decided that the Kazakh account in the incentive would come in handy as an additional one just in case, you never know what else you have to buy!

S
Setesh 20.01.23

Comrades "Kazakhs", what's the point of playing tenge these days?)

d
disilator 20.01.23

Setesh
12thousand and 14

e
evil.burmistroff 20.01.23

let's raise a "jolly roger" and launch an alternative license.

S
Setesh 20.01.23

disilator
And they said that they raised prices in Turkey, Kazakhstan and other "offshore" for all games? I saw these prices already, in the summer, I thought it became more expensive (I just think whether to become a Kazakh or not)

c
calvin_orange 20.01.23

There is no point in buying. Sponsor the Angla-Saxons. Now, if they muddied the multiplayer on the servers, then it would still make sense. And so - torrent trackers

S
Scerkrou7 20.01.23

waiting for the game)

S
Setesh 20.01.23

I pre-ordered the deluxe version - all the goodies from it are pushing me to win back the dark magician, I hope this will be possible, RPG after all)

N
Nicholas Ololai 20.01.23

Nya