3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Focus_name 03.09.22 11:07 pm

Game won't load RTX 3080 Ti

Hello, I decided to turn to the forum because I don’t know what to do anymore. When you start RDR 2, the game blocks the graphics settings on the 3080 Ti video adapter and does not allow you to set elementary settings: resolution (3440 * 1440, this is native monica), the game sets the frame rate to 60 without the ability to change, etc. But the most interesting thing is that when you switch the video adapter to the graphics of the i7 12700k processor, then all the parameters can be set as you want both resolution and frequency, but you yourself understand that it is impossible to play on the integrated graphics. Please tell me how to fix this problem? For my part, I already updated the firewood, on the advice of youtubers I tried to change the permission through the system.xml document - to no avail. Through GeForce Experience, optimization is also bypassed.
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

Focus_name
And if you disable the integrated graphics?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 03.09.22

Focus_name
And what is the frequency of the monitor? 144. Check what is in the driver settings. If anything can be shown.

It will be like this in the game if I have a native frequency of 60. Only this does not particularly affect the performance in the game.

F
Focus_name 03.09.22

Evil in the flash
All the guys, turned off the threesome through the dispatcher and it helped. Thanks for the hint. I did not expect such prompt and constructive assistance. Thanks

E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

Focus_name No problem
. Happy to help.