3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
clavanyo 21.11.19 02:54 am

How quickly gain levels? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Bought the Supplement, and there the mobs are very tough and need recommended level 60, and I 50 will swing polystigma?
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 21.11.19

Quests to perform,how else then,and of course no grey,preferably red,green,behind the scene a lot of experience to give,and so with proper pumping is possible even on a smaller level, to pass,alchemy rock,a decoction of archigraphy,a decoction of vipers,a decoction of the Troll.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 21.11.19

Quen, Quen all ours! And so, I'm on ng passed these levels. And Yes, with alchemy, to the detriment of some of the perks you can purchase, you might say, immortality - cheat hnya!

S
Stribogg 21.11.19

clavanyo
With this difference you could just pass the COP..

c
clavanyo 21.11.19

Yes, I monsters damage that is almost not paint, not well, if there is only one monster I can deal with it, but when a lot of them say knackery then down the drain)

h
hoursdragon 21.11.19

clavanyo
There is a mod for random appearance of enemies, called Random Encounters, mostly monsters, but there are also people act like the pirates, deserters, criminals and others, the mod is customizable. So if you hate residence at the console level, then this mod to help you, I was so pumped, plus, this mod is a constant advantage and that is loot you stuffed so much until you hit to your desired level after the sale you do for the loot not worried, well, for mutagens too. And by the way, at some point, closer to the next level, and some monsters fall out of the relic swords. And the monsters level is adjusted depending on your level, well, that is if you're a level 8 monster 20 you will not come across, either below or the same level, but it is in the default settings, but you can customize and tin.

p
predator999 21.11.19

In General, it seems not a very good idea. I think it would be better as 1-2 parts if the level of the monsters grew along with the level of Geralt. Not very realistic when utopa level 7 you install this for 2 and utopic level 20 kills you in 2 hits, well, just don't know mmoshnost some.

Z
ZlobnyDed 21.11.19

predator999
This is done to ensure that the player didn't mess around where no hitting,cutting out all alive. Some places give quests,and what to do if you are in this place already all killed? Re-kill again salespurchase monsters? Or it's empty it should be?

S
Sheril 21.11.19

clavanyo
what Supplement did you buy?

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 21.11.19

Cheryl
Heart of stone - what else do you think he could buy?

p
predator999 21.11.19

ZlobnyDed
Why empty location, why reinvent the wheel, you can put a periodic spawn monsters like in Skyrim.

Z
ZlobnyDed 21.11.19

predator999
Skyrim is built differently,the plot is virtually nonexistent,the gameplay is Brodilovo with the implementation of secondary quests,of which the entire game consists of. The chronology of these jobs absolutely no effect on the passage . In the Witcher all the same it is presented differently. The player is the main quest in which chronology matters and impossible monsters at the very least not give the player far away from the storyline. Not a perfect solution,but it's better than to strip any location and through several levels again to clean up the plot,or to come on an empty graveyard,which he once organized

p
predator999 21.11.19

ZlobnyDed
But after passing the game world looks empty, radiant quests would be the panacea for all ills of the game.

Z
ZlobnyDed 21.11.19

predator999
Yes. I hope the craftsmen will gain tools for creating full mods. I do not want to leave the world of the Witcher

S
Sheril 21.11.19

Andrey Kolesnichenko
So they start at level 35

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 21.11.19

Cheryl
New game+ is still there.

S
Sheril 21.11.19

Andrey Kolesnichenko
You're absolutely right

A
Aleknuir 21.11.19

you monsters are clubbing with them for 5 XP is falling,and people 2. prospecting for locations of the type: came, saw, left. More relics to find high-level, or any other monsters with the skull(the pain, blood, sweat and tears).