3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andriylik 04.09.22 08:54 pm

All inhabitants of the Bastion

Hello everyone!
There were different patches and so I decided to replay the toy. The first time I played 200+ hours and .. in general, I'm a fan of this series, so from memory I immediately decided to pick up nishtyakov and earn elex and gather everyone I remember into a bastion.
These are seven satellites + Gardok the Builder + Alb Krull idler + Financier cleric issuing 200+ eleks every day + Gregor the troll hunter. In addition, in the bastion, according to the plot, Adam Dawkins + Son with a guard Asgar + three bodyguards of Kaya + Tyalg the leader of the berserkers + a blacksmith + two hunter beserks. It seems that no one has been forgotten. And well, the radio Orbit with Herbert, which you can listen to in the forge))))
And now I remember that I found a financier somewhere in the region of the eastern karakis. Looked all over and couldn't find it. I think it may be too early, we need to go through the plot a little. Passed the first chapter. Didn't find it again. The second chapter and it’s like I don’t need it anymore, since I don’t spend Elex anymore, but the principle is the same. I can't find everything.
So I decided to ask, maybe I messed up something and I'm looking in the wrong place. Tell me please.
1 Comments
Sort by:
a
andriylik 04.09.22

or maybe you could call someone else to the bastion. I just couldn't do anyone else on the first playthrough.