3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Master_Hendo 21.11.19 02:56 am

Quest/Order \"the Mysterious tracks\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't complete the quest, it is impossible to spill bait, tried in all these places. May need to do this at a certain time? Or is it a bug? v1.32 without the DLC Tell me!
Spoiler

6 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 21.11.19

Olexander Martynets wrote:
can't spill the bait
As it is impossible? Geralt's pouring it, but it is not valid or decoy stuck in the inventory?

M
Master_Hendo 21.11.19

airstorm
In the inventory only the devil, the lure was doing, but in the inventory it can't find, maybe that's why I can't do anything?

B
Bupycop 21.11.19

Olexander Martynets
Doing a bottle from a litter, put it in the slot where the torch/lantern Queyras. Then choose from the selector brown jug and pour in the indicated areas.

A
Assassins11148 21.11.19

Pouring should be exactly the same as any other object (be it a crossbow or a bomb), default is middle mouse button

C
Classik62 21.11.19

Olexander Martynets
Create the bait in the section of alchemy. Bait in the inventory should be in the items for the job, look carefully. Then it is placed in a pocket (like a torch or a bomb), is selected in the radial menu (where the signs) and use these average kN.mouse(default).

a
airstorm 21.11.19

Olexander Martynets
Sorry, had to delay response until the wife came and shared the screenshots from your computer... at the moment we only have it playing the Witcher 3 :D
Bupycop, in great detail described what to do. I can only add the screenshots as a visual aid:
Go to the Alchemy in left part of opened key Job and choose Bait the hell
Spoiler
If all the ingredients available, then press to Make the subject
Spoiler
Go to the Backpack. Select Things for the job. We find there a bottle of Bait for the hell
Spoiler
Dragged her into the category of Pockets (at the bottom center of the screen).
Spoiler
Then go to menu, select and appoint as an active subject for real people
Spoiler
It remains only to find the mark on the map, stand there and use a how to use the lantern Queyras, horn Harvala etc.