3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Macroless 04.09.22 09:48 pm

Sound cuts out on some actions

I have wireless headphones and in general everything is ok. But when you listen to music or video, then when you change the language, create a screenshot, or some other actions, the sound disappears for a moment. Such a question is more likely a problem of Windows 11 or headphones?
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 04.09.22

Makroless
And with such information you expect help from us? where is the name of the ears ?, the version of Windows 11? firewood on the sound of the last?.

M
Macroless 04.09.22

KIBERMAX
Yes, yes, if there are no such general ideas, then
Edifier W800BT Headphones
wine 11 22000.856
about firewood, I’m not sure that the latter, but I noticed the problem a long time ago, I just didn’t bother much, and now I want to know what is the reason, clumsy Windows or headphones. Often, when such sound prolags, my laptop freezes tightly for a while (in games, the FPS drops to 0 for a couple of microseconds, or just the sound falls off and you have to open the sound source selection panel, and then it’s very sausage and the sound goes back to the headphones

M
Macroless 04.09.22

and what is most annoying is not a constant problem, that is, I can press win + shift + s and everything will be fine, and another time the sound will freeze for a moment. And to say that the system is slow and it doesn’t hang like that, it costs ssd and i5 10p, 16GB RAM