3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirik_915 04.09.22 09:49 pm

Your fictional stories and other nonsense similar to works

Fanfiction, something similar to novels, and everything like that can be posted here
1 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirik_915 04.09.22

"What is love?"
Another cold, worthless day.
I need to go to school again, see the faces of my classmates, which are so annoying that I want to cry ...
I live with my parents, but they almost always don't care about me. I spend every evening in the light of the monitor. What else can an introvert teenager do?
I got up, automatically made the bed, washed my face. I did not have breakfast, I decided to somehow diversify everyday life. Looked at the clock - 5:20. School doesn't start until 8 o'clock, which means I still have a lot of free time. I didn't want to sleep anymore, so I went to YouTube looking for a good time.
7:25. Time to go. Leaving the house again on the
street and walking through the dirty snow and cold. Damn..
Having dressed, I shouted farewell words into the void and set off. Almost all the way I was accompanied by lampposts and the dim light emanating from their lamps. I walked along the forest, which is kind of good - quiet, no cars.
I wasn't scared. Who needs me? All robbers have long settled on the Internet. Maniacs? Pf... It's even better than where I'm going.
Soon my school became visible through the trees. Well, hello, abode of horror and longing. Entering the classroom, without greeting the teacher, I sat down in my place, by the window on the very last row. There were still 10 minutes left before the start of the lesson and I decided to just look behind the falling snow.
With classmates, the relationship was at the level of a rare "hello, how are you? I'm fine too." I'm not shy, just tired of this constant groundhog day.
16:30. Finally, this suffering is over. I was about to go home when suddenly I caught my eye on the duty schedule. Oh hell, not that. Opposite today's date, my name was written in black and white.
Nothing to do, I began to reluctantly lift chairs, rattling on the whole class. Nobody will hear me anyway. Even if now I put my head on the sharp corner of the desk, I will have to lie here in silence until at least morning. But I didn’t want to hit my head, so after completing the work, I left the classroom and headed towards the dining room. Such sounds were heard from the stomach that it seemed to me that it was not the stomach that required food, but the dinosaur was going crazy. Entering the dining room, I noticed a couple of people sitting in the corners of the dining room and chewing on insipid, tasteless mini pizza made as if from leftover scraps.
It's weird what they're doing here. the lessons ended a long time ago, especially for these guys, because they are clearly 3 years younger than me.
After eating, I went home. All the same landscapes, as in the work of A. Blok: "Night, street, lamp, pharmacy, meaningless and dim light .."
So I spent the next week. Exactly the same. But one day everything changed.
It all started as usual, I hobbled to school again, sat down at my desk and began to look at the falling snowflakes, when suddenly a new girl entered the class. Her aquamarine hair stood out in the reflection of the window. There was no teacher in the class, so the girl went deeper into the class and, throwing a quick glance at me, went in my direction. It is strange that she decided to sit right next to me, because half the class was empty.
Hi, my name is Miku. No, it's true, it's true. No one believes, but that's my real name. It's just that my dad works as an engineer in Japan. He is building a nuclear power plant there. Or a dam...
what's your name?
I did not answer right away, she spoke so quickly that for the next 5 seconds I thought about what I heard.
-Yaro.. Yarik. Call me Yarik.
I said with a friendly smile. Judging by the response smile Miku, I did well.
Nice name, Miku... There's something in it...
- Well, let's get to know each other.
Miku said with a slight smile.
She smelled so pleasantly of strawberries that I was immediately inspired by memories of that carefree summer time, when I didn’t have to go anywhere early in the morning, sit until evening with homework and all that.
In my eyes, she seemed to stand out against the general gray background with bright colors.
It looks like I'm in love.

What is love anyway? A reflex passed down to us from our ancestors, chemistry or a miracle that allows you to feel happiness?
I spent the whole lesson with this question. At breaks, Miku and I chatted about different things, from types of ice cream
to KamAZ wheels. I liked this interesting feature of Miku. Over time, I got used to her tongue twisters, and she got used to my stupidity. Apparently she liked me. So, behind periodic conversations, the day flew by unnoticed, and it was time to move home. So I don’t want to say goodbye to Miku, and go to a place where there will be no one else besides me ...
We said goodbye, and I wandered towards the house under the light of lanterns and a slow snowfall. I wonder how Miku lives?
Maybe everything in her house is made in the style of Japan? Tall vases with artificial cherry blossoms stand in the corners of the rooms, posters with ninjas and old senseis hang on the wall... In general, one can only guess. I couldn't sleep most of the night. The image of Miku was spinning in my head, and in general, all today's events. When I finally fell asleep, I had a dream where Miku and I were walking in the autumn park. I bought her a plush panda and Mika, happy walking clutching my gift to her chest. Then we sat in a cafe, drank hot coffee with donuts and went home. I just didn't have time to get home.
Someone knocked on my door. Fast, continuous. My parents went to the country and I stayed at home alone for the whole weekend.
I looked at the clock - 1:53 am. Who could be brought to my modest mansions at such a late hour?
just in case, I took my folding knife, bought last year at sea, and headed towards the front door. Her heart was beating wildly, although nothing terrible seemed to have happened. For now.
I didn’t have a peephole, and the door was so thick that questions like “who is there?” are simply not audible. So I started opening the door at my own risk.
When I saw the guest, I was stunned. On the threshold stood a tearful Miku in only a T-shirt and short shorts.
-P .. hello - Miku said, barely holding back another burst of tears.
- Hey Mike, what happened?
I asked, letting Mika into the apartment. My voice trembled. What could have happened to make her come to me at night on the other side of the city?
-M .. I have been calling all evening some unknown number, the same one ..
And then it dawned on me. Just today, Miku told me that since childhood she had a strong fear of calls from unknown numbers.
It sounds silly, but even I sometimes get goosebumps from such calls.
I led Mika into the hall and sat next to her on the couch.
She said that dad was on a business trip, and mom decided to stay on the night shift at work, so Miku was also alone at home, and besides me, she had no friends because of her peculiar speech.
I reassured Mika, convinced that no one would touch her here, and poured us a cup of tea.
Sending her home was somehow not humane, you never know, the calls continue .. I offered Miku to spend the night with me. I can lie on the couch in the hall, and let Miku sleep in the bed.
But she was so afraid that she asked me to sleep in the same room with me.
I couldn't refuse her. The girl offers to go to bed together - it's a sin to refuse.
I gave Mick a clean towel and my t-shirt, she didn't take anything with her.
When Miku went into the bedroom after her shower, I noticed that my t-shirt was just the right size for her.
I turned on the TV, and turning off the light, Miku immediately dived under the covers to me. Without a drop of intimacy, she just lay down in the same bed with me. We were both red as crayfish. It was evident that Miku was shy, but could not do anything. After half an hour, Miku stopped trembling and began to snore. And I lay and drowned in the wonderful aroma of strawberries. In the dream, Miku hugged me, and I even breathed very carefully so as not to wake her up. I was ready to give everything in the world, just to lie like that for at least a minute more ... Soon, I went to the kingdom of Morpheus.
When I woke up in the morning, I didn’t find Mika nearby. Has she gone? I listened. There was some noise in the kitchen. Oh no, don't tell me that Miku is cooking breakfast... I'm going to burn with shame... Just yesterday I was all alone, and now in my kitchen a girl is preparing breakfast for us...
I cleaned myself up a little and went to the kitchen. The clock showed 6:20.
Miku stood by the stove and hummed something under her breath.
I smelled pancakes. Delicious pancake flavor.
I wanted to quietly sit down at the table, but Miku apparently still heard me.
-Good morning, but I decided to make pancakes for breakfast for us)
-Good, and how is it?
Miku nodded her head and thanked her for not leaving her that night. It turned out that a drunken man tried to call a friend and made a mistake in the number in the room. He texted "Sorry, I got the wrong number."
While I was making the bed, Miku poured us coffee and poured some condensed milk into a bowl. The pancakes turned out to be tastier than my mom cooks. I praised Mika, and after finishing my meal, I went to pack my things for school.
We still have to drop by Mick's house for her uniform and briefcase before we hit the road. At school, we also chatted at breaks, I wondered where Mika had so much energy and topics for conversation? So it went day after day.

Two weeks after our meeting, on an ordinary winter day, this happened:
The lessons were over, I did not want to go home. I wanted to spend more time with Miku, and I decided.
- Miku?
-a?
-Are you going home now? Maybe we can take a walk?
Apparently, Miku was waiting for this offer - her cheeks were filled with a slight blush.
-Of course, come on. I know one very very beautiful place ..
I didn’t listen anymore. I was torn with pride and .. happiness, or what?
Either Miku was easily accessible, or mutual sympathy worked, but for me the fact that for the first time in 7 years I entered into at least some kind of contact with a girl is already an achievement.
I was waiting for Mika at the exit. I waited and watched the cars passing by. When I had already begun to understand cars better than in my life, steps were heard from behind. Steps that I will not confuse with anyone else.
We walked along the bright windows of some shops unknown to me, Miku was talking about something with enthusiasm, and I just walked and enjoyed her company and this wonderful strawberry aroma.
We came to a stone bridge leading across a small stream. I didn't even know what it was in our town.
Here we are walking along a beautiful alley. Let's go and chat. After 10 minutes of such a walk, we arrived. It turned out to be a small lake surrounded by massive rocks. I would like to come here in the summer, when the water is not frozen and you can swim. After several hours of communication, I realized that this girl takes topics for conversation as if from thin air. I liked it. I liked Miku herself. I made up my mind. I decided on the most desperate act of my life. I confessed my feelings to her.
-Listen, Miku. I have long wanted to tell you .. In the very first second of our meeting, I realized that I like you. That I love you.
I tried to speak confidently, but my voice treacherously trembled at the last phrase.
- I... I...
I must have embarrassed her. Cancer-red Miku, the most talkative girl in my life right now couldn't say a word.
With great difficulty, after some time of silence and a game of staring, Miku slowly hugged me.
-I love you too.. I fell in love with you as soon as I entered the classroom... I immediately realized that I was looking for you all my life.
I felt Miku crying. I also wanted to cry with happiness, but I just started stroking Mika on the back. We stood like that for another 10 minutes and enjoyed. Enjoying each other, enjoying the snowfall, enjoying this evening, enjoying the moment. The moment that turned my life upside down.
I learned what love is...