3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prince0 21.11.19 02:56 am

Who is your favorite mercenary and that you appreciate it? (Far Cry: New Dawn)

My favorite mercenary grandma and she helps me quietly and without fuss to capture outposts and raids there except it is better and cooler.And your choice?
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxic 21.11.19

Grandma really clear. Judge by the way ran too a couple of times. Kind of rules. Also stealth is impossible.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 21.11.19

Sobakin, enemies and supplies marks and protects me pretty well, others not particularly care about, because the desire was not there. A little try, they're kind of like blunt, Herc runs with this RPG, but nirazu he never fired...

Spoiler

D
DrAgon_steel 21.11.19

Sobakin, definitely rocks!

S
Sergey 82 21.11.19

The boar is good. Tenacious and well-distracts the enemy, and most importantly - himself raises the possible for him to do is not think.

E
Everyone Lies 21.11.19

PESEL,simply gorgeous,one pretty face in the car,it warms the heart.Plus until the end of the ride,helps.Although initially it seemed that the judge would be the coolest.But after running with him from his heeeeh
and regular sit-UPS on the courts,really tired

s
snejen 21.11.19

Carmina Paradise,the perfect mercenary,especially like how it covers all dynamite))

T
TrusTNik 21.11.19

Carmina burns. Stumbled on degradantov, hostage in the open field is treated. On the go 3 headshots - 3 squinting. Run up to untie the hostage - fly 3 from dynamite partner... xD

L
Limauni 21.11.19

The cheat - Herc, as in the previous section, very clearly all shelled from a grenade launcher.
The hat is a priest, did not shoot, constantly dies.

A
Anzhelika04 21.11.19

The stealth headstock is perfect. Sometimes it is possible not to shoot to be only a gunner.

P
PeroAlxp 21.11.19

grandma is super. annealed his jokes, but DPS through walls is cool.

But I ran half of the game with Harcom, he sure likes to own very best vulgar jokes. All the time punched on HAHA from him. Papa's trunk is ready for action! Fu as that already was very unpleasant. I'm coming! The spacecraft is not very zvuchanie. Let's go!

And when the game was all fulfilled. It was very pity to leave the game. It is clear that there is nothing else to do. But all the characters are live live. As Herc stands and shows that he is a handsome man stroking his belly. Said he had plans for the girls. And the other characters. But reluctantly soul poprosilsya with them and uninstalled the game.

It was a great adventure. Thanks to all of them farkray 5 + is a continuation of this great adventure :)

P
Pester 21.11.19

Grandmother - at checkpoints, dog - search resources.

s
saa0891 21.11.19

Grandmother generally crazy,and phrases such chips,the dog is too funny and helps you to find stuff,even the boar cool enemies throws,I'm not far and opened a few mates,so then can be more extended,in General, this is a cool feature that they implemented in this series,the gameplay becomes much more interesting and varied.

d
dark3245 21.11.19

Grandma is nice, she's outposts at first endured, but then I discovered Gina Herr. This is really a fire Baba makes everyone with a gun as is necessary, almost indestructible, and can be covertly held outposts with her, and here's how it: take a position with a good view and away from the Outpost, launch the Genie to the gate (here you need a little noise to restore, for example - blow up a barrel shot) to indicate her target with binoculars - it renders as it should, besides, all the attention on her, didn't see you - you are amazing!)

T
TmikeT 21.11.19

can't say who is the best, but I can tell you who the dumbest is the Archer judge! he indicated the goal right in front of him, he like a fool running somewhere and sits there stupidly

Y
Yllia 26.09.21

I liked Horatio the most. A real fighter of raiders, including elite ones. I like to caress him, and like the raiders yell "Take away the pig, take away the pig".

J
Joddy 26.09.21

I don't take anyone with me, they only interfere ...

A
Alerondel 26.09.21

While I like Horatio, the boar is still the same beast) The
judge did not like it .. he was taken because of Jess in part 5, she is the best there, she pounds clearly and evenly, and the Judge blunts, stands in front of the enemy and does nothing. The grandma is cool, but to be honest with her chatter) The priest is stupid .. dies at a time. Carmina will do, but not that. The rest did not use much, the machine gunner still needs to be checked.