3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deathcold 04.09.22 10:17 pm

Is it possible to disable blur?

In short, such a question: is it possible somehow to turn off all this blurring in the game? Is there a mod or tool to disable it? It's just that the eyes get tired quickly from such an amount of soap. And yes, I checked in the settings, and there is not a single option that would be responsible for turning off the blur.
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil in the flash 04.09.22

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREEA GamesNeed for Speed ​​Most Wanted", "g_MotionBlurEnable" Right click on it, click change value data from 1 to 0.

Have you tried that?

E
Evil in the flash 04.09.22

There is also a Need for Speed ​​​​Most Wanted Configurator program, try it through it

d
deathcold 04.09.22

Evil in the flash
This option may not work as I have a portable version of the game. That is, unpack and play, no installation. And the data is not entered into the register. But I'll try to search.

d
deathcold 04.09.22

Evil in the flash
It will be necessary to try this utility. Suddenly help.

d
deathcold 04.09.22

Evil in the flash
The first option from your first comment helped. Only the settings are in a slightly different place. Found the correct path to the settings on the PC Gaming Wiki. And they are located along this path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeEA GamesNeed for Speed ​​Most Wanted
But thanks for the help anyway! I will now know how to turn off this damn blur.

H
HarGabt 21.10.22

Widescreen Fix has been updated: now you can turn off blur from there without opening the registry. Download developer build.